Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
i feel so bad for y'all but brainstorming for a good one is so hard like you have to look 10 - 50 years into the future and think "will uni me cringe at this. will mid life crisis me cringe at this. will retirement home me cringe at this. will deathbed me cringe at this."
i had the perfect one for the back of my jacket but it crossed the freaking border thing by HALF A LETTER SO I HAD TO DITCH IT

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
i mean i got 'rarely' for participating in eng class discussions but it's eng and i hate feel very awkward with my eng class so it would've been N/A if the teacher didn't keep fucking calling on me πŸ™„
This gives flashbacks

moonsuyoung

HSC
3/06/23
  • finished chem notes for sci assessment
  • literally sonic ran to school cause I woke up at the time I was supposed to go out of the house

moonsuyoung

HSC
you should, especially if they offer a heritage/background speakers course like they did for Mandarin chinese. i would have done it if i knew it had existed before year 11 started.
YOOO BROOO
wait but I'm not that good at studying languages though, but I'm very interested in doing Korean. Is the workload hard for the prelims?

moonsuyoung

HSC
YOOO BROOO
wait but I'm not that good at studying languages though, but I'm very interested in doing Korean. Is the workload hard for the prelims?
wait is Korean in context higher than continuers right?

moonsuyoung

HSC
idk it is in a weird spot, especially when heritage languages have stricter requirements than continuers courses. but looking at the mandarin ones, im guesstimating that it is sligthly more difficult but im not too sure
oooh thanks bro
ALSO ALOS GUESS WHAT IM GONNA CHOOSE ENGINEERING STUDIES FOR NEXT YEAR!!!

moonsuyoung

HSC
no way you might actually tie for the amount of women in my 2022 egs cohort
wait how many are there cause year 11 cohort rn has one but there were 2 originally cause the second one dropped a week afterwards

avicidal

HSC
wait how many are there cause year 11 cohort rn has one but there were 2 originally cause the second one dropped a week afterwards
For my cohort, there were originally 4 in year 11. One dropped out at the end of term 1, one dropped out at the end of the year. And the last one gave up a term before the hsc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)