Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
26/5/23
- Continued to study integration for my 4u vectors/inter exam (i need to start studying vectors asap lmao)
- Reviewed economic concepts for exam
- Worked on my english draft
spending half my life looking for my stupid homework booklet for tutoring that i lost as well
- also did some adv math questions cuz i have a test coming up

Last edited:

carrotsss

HSC
- started fixing my 3rd English assessment draft based on my teachers feedback
- printed all the past papers for the weekend ig

I didn’t have enough time to do much because I was doing a sport thing from 6 in the morning to 5:30 in the afternoon, and I had family friends over after that

libestraumno3

HSC
- y12 jacket fittings lol (except i didnt even get to go bc my year advisor forgot study periods existed so i missed out..)
- nothing.
- played pictionary in the last 5mins of school in eco class
- finished hmun position paper at least!

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
26/5
did not much, felt a bit burned out so i took a nice break and I slept early which was nice

- did one exercise of Cambridge for hw
- some mod 7 past paper qs
- 4u proof qs

arcadian

HSC
made an account specifically for this afjkld
26/5
- 3 maths exercises that took 3 hours hhhh (srsly tho how do yall pick up the pace w math hw?)

carrotsss

HSC
- 6 hour shift at work
- 3u trial paper
- 4u trial paper
pls send help I have spent literally 99% of my waking hours today either eating, studying, driving or working im so tired. why am I like this

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
27/5
- chem: mod 5,6,7 past paper qs
- continued going through mod 8 content
- modern history: read through ussr and core study notes
- also worked on mod his notes for cold war
- catching up on maths hw
- 3u trial paper
- 4u complex number past paper qs

probably should start doing bio. I just can't bring myself to 💀💀

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
27/5
- chem: mod 5,6,7 past paper qs
- continued going through mod 8 content
- modern history: read through ussr and core study notes
- also worked on mod his notes for cold war
- catching up on maths hw
- 3u trial paper
- 4u complex number past paper qs

probably should start doing bio. I just can't bring myself to 💀💀
damn ur weekends r boring

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
i wish i could start trial papers but i cant bc i havent finished all the content for a singl esubject 💀 👍
u could do 3u, I just skip everything that's binomial distribution (which is usually like only 1 q with 2 or 3 parts in), same with 4u if u just have mechanics left

carrotsss

HSC
u could do 3u, I just skip everything that's binomial distribution (which is usually like only 1 q with 2 or 3 parts in), same with 4u if u just have mechanics left
the rest of 3u wouldn’t take more than a few hours to self learn if he did it right

the nice thing about 3u is you barely have to ‘learn’ it, I pretty much just got out the Cambridge past hsc qs book, briefly read the summary and then did all the qs for each topic, it’s not very hard to understand everything it’s just about practising the harder styles of qs

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
the rest of 3u wouldn’t take more than a few hours to self learn if he did it right

the nice thing about 3u is you barely have to ‘learn’ it, I pretty much just got out the Cambridge past hsc qs book, briefly read the summary and then did all the qs for each topic, it’s not very hard to understand everything it’s just about practising the harder styles of qs
i dont think you realise that you r smart

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC

fr anyone who thinks 3u is hard have major skill issue

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC

i think he's just following his tutoring, like so am I and we're doing normal and binomial distribution as the very last topics, though I might speed ahead and self learn binomial once we do normal

carrotsss

HSC
i think he's just following his tutoring, like so am I and we're doing normal and binomial distribution as the very last topics, though I might speed ahead and self learn binomial once we do normal
tbh they aren’t very hard topics most questions are just a formula sub, it wouldn’t take very long to self learn

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
tbh they aren’t very hard topics most questions are just a formula sub, it wouldn’t take very long to self learn
i mean if ur smart thats what every topic would feel like given u started trials at the start of this year but its important to no be ignorant to the fact that not everyone is like you- ur literally aiming for state rank in mx1 and 99.90+

carrotsss

HSC
i mean if ur smart thats what every topic would feel like given u started trials at the start of this year but its important to no be ignorant to the fact that not everyone is like you- ur literally aiming for state rank in mx1 and 99.90+
sorry

i was talking more relative to other mx1 topics. compared to last years hsc vector proof and a lot of perms/combs qs, normal/binomial distribution is p simple relatively

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)