Psy307 (1 Viewer)

mserica

HSC
Hi All,

So im dreading my final psych subject and would love to know if anyone in here currently doing PSY307 - Organisational Psych??

Begbie4017

HSC
This is my pretend unit..my psych friends do it & I went along to the first lecture and then one of them went to my lecture..haha how sad!!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
hey darling

Don't worry the subject is okay. I ended up getting a D in it. So if you just put in the effort it's okay.

Back when we did it, there was a major assignment and we had to write a report on it or something along those lines.

In terms of studying for the exam. Study for it like you would any other BBA subject.I made summaries of the book, it took me ages to do but i never went to any lectures or anything.. but then again ... thats just how i study.

mserica

HSC
Begbie4017 - thats actually sad that you went to the lecture and you didnt have too... LOL

Anne - yeah its intense subject though, seriously there is a 12 page outline for a 1500 word report... now thats called CRAZY!!!!! Im so over it, and its only just started ohhhhh i wish i could graduate already!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
oh darling

you have no idea how much i miss uni :( i miss the lifestyle

I miss being a bum and having an excuse to live like that lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)