quake 3 (1 Viewer)

sunny

meh.
HSC
doingHSC said:
hey, how do u play quake 3 on cse computers?
Do it at home. It pisses off the people that actually need the machines to do work.

is a roflcopter
HSC
yeah i wanted to play for so long haha
perhaps i cant midair anymore :(

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
Argonaut said:
Yeah, when we were in Year 10 all the Year 7s used to throw tantrums because they were being kicked off the computers that they'd been on all week and just playing stupid games like Runescape (or whatever it was) and we actually needed the computers to do work.
HEY!

Runescape WAS cool.

doingHSC

HSC
underthesun said:
~ywid062/q3/q3demo
thankyou very much. I was trying ~A|expenev|q3/q3demo (as some person told me thats the one) and it wouldnt work.

thanks again :)

EDIT: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to underthesun again.

huh? i never repped him b4

Last edited:

gman03

HSC
doingHSC said:
thankyou very much. I was trying ~A|expenev|q3/q3demo (as some person told me thats the one) and it wouldnt work.

thanks again :)
Of course it worked, it is supplied by our very own CSE second year representative whom also got some CSE performance award. Good on ya.

Thou I must say playing quake in the cse lab when it's full is hell annoying..

doingHSC

HSC
gman03 said:
Thou I must say playing quake in the cse lab when it's full is hell annoying..
lol yeah, had that problem b4 my lab, i wanted to finish the lab work early but no spare comp, 10% of em were playing.

I wont play when the lab is full or anything. Only when im bored and its empty.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
I wont play when the lab is full or anything.
Awesome, I think I should be nice now and warn you not to run quake from my directory :p

it's got an unwanted side effect.. hehehe (nothing so destructive)

alexpenev one works, except you use ~alexpenev/q3/q3demo

Of course it worked, it is supplied by our very own CSE second year representative whom also got some CSE performance award. Good on ya.
Thanks :D. I'll do my best, so any complains through BOS PM about cse will be made sure to reach CSE somehow :)

I think people should start being brave to tell people to stop playing quake when the lab is full..

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
used to play last year all the time because there was nothing to do and it was something new
but this year seems kinda boring, only tried to see if it was still there and quit the game in like 3mins

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Same here, it was good last year in session 2 but now after other games, it just seems boring and hackneyed. Too many lamers anyway.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Too many lamers anyway.
Once I joined a game on the jumpy map, with 2 players. Turns out those two were goin after me, and after one of them is leading with 12-8, he said "later looser". That was pretty bad :/

But lately I only play quake with people I know, because its more fun when you can look at their screen :p. Plus its easier to make them go back to work when you're sitting next to them :D (useful for sengers)

btw yesterday I installed a 3D pool game, it looks smooth, except I dont know how to make it publicly available :p

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Lol that's pretty funny. At my highschool we've all been playing the q3demo for ages! Like everyone's got it on their accounts hehe.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Eagles said:
HEY!

Runescape WAS cool.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Eagles again. ^___^

Lv98 Archer.

Mining 98
Woodcut 98

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
Gavrillo said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Eagles again. ^___^

Lv98 Archer.

Mining 98
Woodcut 98
lol, nice!

Were/are you a Pker too?

Rs2 killed my pure.. so in spite, I left.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
redslert said:
used to play last year all the time because there was nothing to do and it was something new
but this year seems kinda boring, only tried to see if it was still there and quit the game in like 3mins
yeahthe novelty wears off ... i havent touched it since last year... remember when some1 installed UT for awhile but it sort of died

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)