qu'est-ce que vous pensez? (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
Salut!

Im starting this thread like 3 days before the exam... i really should be studying my FRENCH...ehhh gonna fail

Au revoir

Missngel

arrgghh why do people do that???? It scares the shit outta ppl who have to do frech coz they think they missed the exam!:mad:

bex

HSC
sorry sorry!

well how did you find the french exam?

El Cid

Ce n'tait pas trop difficile comprendre. Il n'y avait pas beaucoup de mots que je ne savais pas. Mais je pense que ma rponse pour une question tait trop longue, plus de 250 mots lorsque j'aurais d crire seulement 100-150 mots. Voil pourquoi je n'ai pas eu beaucoup de temps de lire mes rponses encore une fois avant l'examen a fini. Merde.... mais je crois que mes rponses taient assez suffisantes sans beaucoup d'erreurs.

Bien sr, il y a des personnes qui sont franais et vont recevoir de meilleures notes que les miennes.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
ugh...u made me read all of that and translate it...dammit...
i thought i'd gotten away from french forever!!!!

as to my exam...i didnt understand alot of it...that was the hardest french exam i've ever done..and i've done all the past papers as far back as '91

so of course my HSC would have to be the harder one...dammit
my responses are a bit too short but i reckon my response to one of the last questions is hilarious...it was Q12 i think...the one where you had to write a note to a friend to explain y u didnt meet them in the afternoon...i made up a whole lot of stuff about me going out and staying out late then coming home to find a new car for me then im like it's unbelieveable...coz its not true...i can just imagine some marker reading it and thinking "what was this person on!" its hilarious tho...

other than that i stuffed the test...i can just add it to the list of failures...that is getting longer and longer

kitty

i didnt think the exam was that bad. the listening was okay but the second comprehension was hard, i thought. and the writing subjects were very specific and you couldn't really expand much with them. wasn't expecting an email either! my friend and i got interviewed for the newcastle herald too! (they twisted our words a bit though).

Queen B

a mon avis, the questions in the comprehension of the gbr and the business people with kids or whatever were kinda general, and the listening was a lot more full on than past papers. id done heaps of ones from the 90's aswell but this one was prettty different! oh well! c'est la vie! :)

bex

HSC
I thought the listening was pretty hard, as for my responses, yeah well at leats french is my spare unit! I didnt think it was really that bad, but definitely harder than previous years...

Hey what did you guys say happened to Martine??
I said she went to town and tourists wanted her autograph because they thought she was Madonna haha wat a joke!

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
gods i cant remember what i put for that...he he i did write something tho...just dunno wat...

the one thing that pissed me off was that when the woman said the fone number for that hairdressers it was too fast...i couldnt catch the 1st numbers i got the last numbers but not the first set...dammit.

donnay

Oh well,I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one who wrote a psycho story for the writing.... I ended up writing that Martine ended up an alcoholic, and I had to take care of her so I couldn't take the job!!! (for the stimulus one)

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
ooooohh now i remember what i wrote for that one....martine was pregnant...lol....n i said some crap about a romantic wedding blue sky, white sand and all that...lol

i doubt ppl could make any sense of it anyway

Meals

I'm at a selective school and I've always done really well in French (like, I normally come 1st and I have a really big class...) And I thought the exam was pretty hard as well. And the phone number. I'm so annoyed - got 6 out of the 8 digits but, of course, that doesn't help at all... No marks anyway... Regardless, I'm sure that we'll all end up doing fine... Scaling guys! It works wonders! And to the person that tried to intimidate everyone with their French, can I just tell you that it should be either avant de finir or avant que je ne finisse... Sorry, but I thought it sucked that you tried to make everyone else feel crap so I thought I'd give you a turn at feeling crap!

Also, how did you all find 3U? I thought it was better than 2U!

bex

HSC
i dont think ill learn french again unless i move to France or a francophone or something.... The wounds will take too long to heal! hehe

a friend of mine (and i) made our teacher cry! Apparently we werent up to the standard of the others and didnt want to be there.. Maybe we didnt want to be there cause she liked to play favourites?! hmmmmm!?

Oh well.. its allllll over now!

donnay

hehehehe.. good on ya meals that person did make me fell bad, but yeah there's always the scaling, and plus cos you go to a selective school ur gonna do well anyways....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)