Question 1 (1 Viewer)

adrianp

I did 2 and 4 as i saw them both been texts about reflection on journeys and compared some of the quotes with the things said in text 4. I used the metaphors like the journey is a person itself.. and similes like "a journey is like a marriage" as the technnquies hope it works out ok i was sorta running out of time with this question as i needed to get the creative done and i SUCK at creative writing :(

Gemstone

I thought I did this question quiet well but after reading what all you guys have said I don't think so anymore. 4 texts wasn't too big a suprise for me seeing as I had 4 in trials. For the last bit I did texts 1 and 2 and talked about how they both discussed the fact that there were many different types of journeys but how text 2 allowed for perspective and text 1 did it just represented the different types of journeys.

Gemma

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Can't be bothered reading through the other posts but did anyone use the first slide in the powerpoint presentation?

"HSC Area of Study 'The Journey'."

I know one girl who did. She talked about serious tone or something.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
danny said:
I compared text 1 and 2.

which was stupid. seeing at text 2 had hardly any techniques.
text 2 was jam-packed dude :|

tom666

I liked how in the five mark question they didnt ask you to say which one was the best like they normally do. That always sucks cause i usually hate them all or am indifferent. And i liked how u didnt have to write about them all. I did 1 and 2.

coroneos

For the question on the Text 4) what did u guys write.. Discuss ONE way ...

Raz_star

How strict are they with the rules?

I didn't start each part of question 1, section 1 on a new page. Will i be penalised?? i answered every question.

Stephagain

HSC
ha ha ha out of 5 pages only ezzmaye adrianp and me did texts two and four yeah individualismnessality...

ryan007

Great Party Pics

Dave was ur party meant to be an 80th or an 18th because half the chics there were over 70. i hope that piss u bought was just for u cause that wouldent even be enough to bribe the cops to piss off and leave u alone.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
no, the markers r marking our hsc, they smart enough to realise:)

SharkBait

HSC
welshi said:
i used the last 2 - said they were both about physical journeys and about acknowledging u can't control your experiences on them, but steinbeck was generalising and the other chick was being specific. not really the best answer.
Ditto!!! didn't think it was that flash either.....oh well.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I did the last two for the compare and contrast bit but when I started I didn't understand text 4 so my answer only became good about half way through... i think i overused the word "elucidate".
Then I was watching the news and this marker lady was saying what SHE would give marks for in that section and i was just like... oh no.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
but that's one marker. they have a criteria to stick to, and she was prob venting her anger on the format of the hsc by rebeling... if a teacher can do that?!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
The reflection was a load of crap!

I sat there reading it about 5 times and each time l would loose track.

The trip about the woman and her trip in a four-wheel-drive rocked!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)