Question 1 (1 Viewer)

T

timbk2

How do you think you went? How did you answer this question? Discuss.

jazzi_jess

20 days to go!
HSC
Yeah, it was good. easy texts to read through and find stuff in, which was handy. not too much reading or anything, plus they were interesting

NetGX

HSC
What problem did the author have when walkling onto the vessel?

chook_223

HSC
Question One Easy

it was pretty easy. only 3 texts which was good. the book cover was heaps easy just talk bout the hand pointing to the brain, 2nd was easy and 3rd i didnt really get the whole art and boat thing but i just made it up.

section was was good id say 12/15 and im fine with that

adrenaline88

Medicine...
HSC
I think question 1 was filth- the Board of Studies always has some magical way of pulling the most random texts out of their asses!

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
The book was pretty damn interesting, I'm actually looking to read it. I thought I did ok, good balance of textual and visual features. Overall I think maybe 12-13/15.

NetGX

HSC
Smallness of the room, ect ect. Well I wrote about that.. yay!

I thought most of the questions were quite fine. I loved section 2 and 3 I wrote 1100+ words on each. I think I answered the questions quite thoroughly.

Ten more minutes would have been handy though. I'm pretty sure we got ripped by five because I was going off my watch and I still had 5 left when they said pens down.

We started at 9.25 and finished at 11.30 according to their clock. Oh well. 12.5% of my time was stolen

Last edited:

Revolution

HSC
NetGX said:
I wrote that his problem was that there was no other choice but to walk onto the vessel... since he made mention that there was no space to the sides or something, and he had to walk forward.

paris 183

Barbie! don't stereotype
HSC
i seriously think that text 2 was Sh1t. could not think for the life of me the answer! hahah!!!

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Question 1 wasn't too bad at all really. The texts weren't too difficult, easy to get some techniques from the visual which is usually the hardest one, so it went pretty good for me. Probably did spend to much time on a to d though in reflection, but it shouldn't matter that much really.

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
right well thats was quite straight forward.... thou i didnt like question1a,,,, im like what huh connection!?
otherwise it was fine looll

NetGX

HSC
Sirris said:
1100+ how the hell you manage that

Writing as fast as I could NON STOP. Don't worry I have a blister on my finger for my hard work. I'll have to get a softer grip pen and put a bandaid over it for my next exam.

LostAuzzie

HSC
NetGX said:
I made some thing up about the art taking up the entire room and being intimidating, then I mentioned that as a result it reflected the first step being the hardest.

I spent too much time on part ( F ), about 20mins. For some reason time seemed to go extremely fast through that exam, well for me anyway.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I wrote 6 pages on this section, spent frickin ages on it!

My hand was acheing like hell before I got to the 5 mark question =/

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
NetGX said:
I just said it was claustrophobic because of the small size of the room.

Any thoughts on its difficult compared with the 2004 paper? Imo, our Section I was around the same, Section II possibly slightly easier and Section III slightly more difficult. Reflecting on our own understanding of the world etc. is more difficult than "The journey, not the arrival, matters" imo.

Last edited:

renya

HSC
I put it was a daunting task because of fear of the unknown.

obviously i had no idea too.

Moonlite

HSC
I think I wen't alright... I'm just worried about that 5 mark question, I don't think I did it justice. Section 1 was the one I was dreading the most, i'm so glad its over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)