Question 15 (1 Viewer)

Andrew_13

im pretty sure i got 20 for multi..

except Q.15) because <a> which it look slike most people chose isnt actually correct either.. in a short-answer question the answer would be monitoring. Controlling is totally different..

so i chose <c> because Monitoring (which is what they are doing) is a part of the "marketing planning process"...

I dunno tho, that question is really badly written...

such were many of the questions in the paper..

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Yeah I agree, I read the question and looked for monitoring as an option, but it wasn't there so I got controlling by process of elimination. Wow 20? Lucky...I think I'll get 18 max...I didn't read the word "dismissed" in question 19..so i put anti-discrimination. Rahhhhh so pissed off at myself

karnevil

HSC
go back to your textbook youll see that comparing actual performance with planned performance is controlling.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
well its bassed on the POLC model

1. Planning - plan it
2. Organising - ogranise resources
3. Leading - lead staff
4. Controlling. - control acctivies (monitoring)

b) is not the final step of the polc stage and same with c)

d) is just bs

controlling is the last one and the monitoring one... hence A

if u were being taught via the POLC model, then that would have being a give away.

slyball

i think there was a question very, very, very similar to this in last year's paper (or one of the past papers) and that's why i was 99.97% sure i was right with A. :d

Creator Failure

definately Controlling. Monitoring is NOT the answer...look at the text, the process of controlling is looking at the current performance and seeing if changes need to be made etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)