question about offer (1 Viewer)

jk

White tiger
i donno if this thread is related to this forum but im doing this anyway (sorry if it shouldn't be here)

i got a question about the early round offer..

i just read the uac guide book and it says the early offer will be made to international fee payin students and so on so on...

but what information do they use to send an offer to students? has the uai already been released only to uni or something??

plz help me figure this out thx :)

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
it says on the UAC book that the offers to these round are for people who have deferred.
International student who have done yr 12 in other countries, interstate yr12, courses that require other criterias.

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
When I do a course transfer, I will get my offer ( i hope) via the early round... UAC already have my UAI, sem 1 and now sem 2 results...

Also a lot of tafe students, private college students get offers in this round..

I wouldn't worry about it - most students get offers in the main round which is when i got it . I think in ACT most students get in the early round - not too sure why??

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by googy_1985
When I do a course transfer, I will get my offer ( i hope) via the early round... UAC already have my UAI, sem 1 and now sem 2 results...
Hmm...most transfers via UAC are offered in the main round, along with Year 12's

jk

White tiger
does that mean that international students' uai have been already released to uni they are applying for? so uai of international students are being used by uni to judge whether to send them offer?

thanx again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)