Question about the Chem Enrichment day... (1 Viewer)

vishta

:D
Does anyone have the information about the Chemistry Enrichment day held by UTS? If do , pls post it up pls and I appeciate for the help.

Don't anyone go to one that's advertised
"organised by lecturers from the USyd"
it's a complete waste of time!!!

Our class went to the Sydney Uni Enrichment days back in june (chem was june 17th, my birthday ;) hehe)-- and I really didn't find it at all useful. Maybe because we hadn't finished the course yet and I didn't wanna pay attention, maybe because they just sped through things? Anyway, all they did was read the syllabus dots, and I think I'm capable of doing that myself anyway..... so I really don't think much of enrichment days anymore-- I went to chem and SOR (sor WAS better though)

KingofthieF

Originally posted by Mistress Lilith
chem was june 17th, my birthday ;) hehe
omg that's the same as my big brother's birthday~~

anyway :D if anyone got a copy can i pls have one as well?? Thanks heaps~~
:cool:

spice girl
are u guys/girls in yr 11?
no i think vishta means the year 12 HSC chem enrichment :D

spice girl

magic mirror
hehe...really?
jus learn to recite the textbook, that's good enough. If chem enrich's not free, you're all wasting your money...:)

KingofthieF

lol i'm getting it free here :D
jk ~~
but i think it would be a good revision of the main points covered in the syllabus! and u get inspired to study by seeing all these really good chem students around...
hear the resonance of jjjaaammeess rrrr?? :D
no offence! but they are just tooooo good :)

Originally posted by spice girl
hehe...really?
jus learn to recite the textbook, that's good enough. If chem enrich's not free, you're all wasting your money...:)
It wasn't free, but the top four students in each class got a discount, so I guess that was alright :rolleyes: lol

Basically the booklet we got was the syllabus typed up all over again, this time in boxes and circles and funny little things like that

spice girl

magic mirror
Originally posted by KingofthieF
seeing all these really good chem students around...
yeh seeing good chem students around...buggered cos they're forced to do pseudochemistry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)