Question about the Preliminary (1 Viewer)

DiSABLEd

HSC
Right now im' doing absolutely horrible in Physics and I really want to drop it for year 12. At this point of time it's obvious I;m going to bomb the physics exam. My question is, do they give you an N award or make you repeat year 11 if you do horribly in a subject despite the fact you'll drop it next year?

studiesofboard

HSC
Right now im' doing absolutely horrible in Physics and I really want to drop it for year 12. At this point of time it's obvious I;m going to bomb the physics exam. My question is, do they give you an N award or make you repeat year 11 if you do horribly in a subject despite the fact you'll drop it next year?
I don't think they would give you an n-award or force you to repeat because they still have to assess how you are doing in your other subjects. :)

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Well... despite what ppl said, decided to hang in adv

should I go standard?

DiSABLEd

HSC
Well... despite what ppl said, decided to hang in adv

should I go standard?
Depends on whether you like it or not, adv is only gonna get harder now that we have to study Shakespeare and what not, its going to be a huge pain if you're not into that sort of stuff.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Depends on whether you like it or not, adv is only gonna get harder now that we have to study Shakespeare and what not, its going to be a huge pain if you're not into that sort of stuff.
thanks 😊

quickoats

HSC
I bombed year 11 physics (33% in the depth study, 44% in the yearly) and they let me through without any question or N award. To be fair however, I wasn’t even last in the grade (about bottom 15 since we had a big cohort and my first exam was good).

DiSABLEd

HSC
I bombed year 11 physics (33% in the depth study, 44% in the yearly) and they let me through without any question or N award. To be fair however, I wasn’t even last in the grade (about bottom 15 since we had a big cohort and my first exam was good).
Lucky, in maths most people got N award warning letters for getting below 50% in a PRACTICE WORKSHEET, i was one of them unfortunately and now i'm scared their gonna do the same thing in Physics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)