Question on Greek World 500-440 BC. (1 Viewer)

Llewelly

HSC
Just wanting a confirmation. In the paper you get a choice of two questions, right? Well, is one of these questions ALWAYS on the persian wars?

ILOVEOLDCAMERAS

HSC
N/A
Usually there is but dont assume you never know they could through two in on after the Persian wars

belinda1005

HSC
Yes there is a question on the Persian Wars and the Delian League, you decide on what topic to respond to. What do you think they'll ask us this year? I assume a personality question on the Persian Wars this year :)

medicore

HSC
I hate personalities, I just think there is too little to write and by the way you never know they could chuck in two delian questions or two persian questions.

alphophil

HSC
N/A
What are the chances of them giving us two questions on the Persian Wars or two questions on the Delian League? If they do, I'm stuffed

tahliadeep

HSC
What are the chances of them giving us two questions on the Persian Wars or two questions on the Delian League? If they do, I'm stuffed
there is actually 3 dot points in the Greek World syllabus; 1. is the Persian wars, 2. is the Delian league and 3. is about Athens and Sparta

the third one rarely comes up but has and one year they asked only about 2 and 3. So yes, they could leave out the persian wars, its likely since everybody does only that one

Pop Culture

HSC
N/A
I hope they do not do 1 and 3. That would be the worst possible combination for me.
I really want to do a question from 2. I'm most confident writing about the Delian League. It's more straightforward.
I don't know much about the third one, and the Persian Wars is a lot of content.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)