Question regarding ACCG340 (1 Viewer)

blackrider89

HSC
Hi there, I have a question about the ACCG340 mock exam. My mate said that the final exam is supposedly similar to the mock one (which students are provided with every semester). Course I don't reckon the content is 100% similar or just some change in the number... Just about the format and the topics that would be covered in the real one. Were they similar in the past?

This sem the lecturer in charge is Medhat and he doesn't do it very well (I like his sense of humor though).

Any experiences from the past would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
I did accg340 last semester, different LIC. Mock exam 90% identical to final exam both in terms of topics and question format. But it seem there's alot of differences between sem 1 & 2, since different LIC. As, some of my friends doing it this semester and all the material i gave to them weren't that useful.

blackrider89

HSC
I did accg340 last semester, different LIC. Mock exam 90% identical to final exam both in terms of topics and question format. But it seem there's alot of differences between sem 1 & 2, since different LIC. As, some of my friends doing it this semester and all the material i gave to them weren't that useful.
Yeah they changed the text as well. Thanks either way mate.

Any more ideas? Merci beaucoup lol.

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
check your mail. Sorry senting to you this late, BOS was down. Hope it's not too late, good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)