question... (1 Viewer)

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
sorry if this has been asked but do u need to enrol in lectures or practicals? i know u have to enrol in tutorials but what about the other 2?

HSC
Ohhh another UOW student! <thumbs up> Not sure how it works with you guys in the science faculty...but your lectures should definitely be set out for you....they will give you a timetable which should have lecture times, possibly some tutorial/seminar/prac times...the rest you will have to fill in yourself.

some pracs or tutes may be set for you depending on the flexibility of the course otherwise you will have to enrol into them...(for example 16 of my 22/23 hours were already set made up of mainly lectures but a couple of tute/seminar/prac times, although my course is pretty much prescribed) but all that information will be given to you on the day....they will tell you wat to do and how to do it and everything if you have no idea wats going on....

Wait a second...if youre a UOW student enrolment..how come you dont know any of this already? Isnt enrolment day over?

Last edited:

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
yeah enrolment was yesturday...all very confusing in one ear out the other lol...yeah coz some subjevts like chem have lecture A and lecture A repeated...do i need to say ima doing that one? *points to screen*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)