questioning your mark (1 Viewer)

Kaytee1

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, I'm a mature age student who's doing distance education with Macq Uni. I got one of my assessment grade back today and even though I passed, I don't think it was worthy of the effort that I put in. To top it off, the assessor wrote a remark (through email, I get my paper back this week) but wrote the wrong name of the the article that I submitted! I have a sneaking suspicion that they copy and pasted but forgot to change a few minor (but important!) details.

Who do I refer this to?? thnks
Kaytee

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, I'm a mature age student who's doing distance education with Macq Uni. I got one of my assessment grade back today and even though I passed, I don't think it was worthy of the effort that I put in. To top it off, the assessor wrote a remark (through email, I get my paper back this week) but wrote the wrong name of the the article that I submitted! I have a sneaking suspicion that they copy and pasted but forgot to change a few minor (but important!) details.

Who do I refer this to?? thnks
Kaytee
Yes, a grade appeal is possible: http://mq.edu.au/policy/docs/assessment/policy.html (scroll down to find grade appeal policy)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)