• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Questionnaire V's Surveys. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Code

HSC
This tread isnt to be a bitch but the people posting "questionnaires" do you realise that they are actuallly surveys because with questionniares you actually write the answer, where here the responder is so its a survey not a questionnaire :)

speedofsound

HSC
Well, my SaC teacher has drilled the idea that survey is the incorrect term to use for this methodology into our heads.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
This tread isnt to be a bitch but the people posting "questionnaires" do you realise that they are actuallly surveys because with questionniares you actually write the answer, where here the responder is so its a survey not a questionnaire :)
Your teacher is an idiot. Surveys utilise a number of different methodologies to gather information on a single topic, one of these methodologies is often questionnaire.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I was just saying what i was told the other day before our half yearly exam
yes, and im just saying that your teacher has given you incorrect information, it would be a real shame if you lost marks in an exam due to your teachers lack of knowledge. If you don't believe me, check your textbook. (i can only speak for the society and culture course, they may have a different definition in other research subjects)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)