Questions regarding change of degree (1 Viewer)

Esse

xD
HSC
N/A
Hey. Currently doing a double degree.

If I decide to drop one degree and substitute it for another, will the original degree's marks from courses completed specific to that degree still be counted into my WAM and my academic transcript? Or will they be removed?

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
You transcript will show 2 degrees' separate WAM at the end.

Esse

xD
HSC
N/A
Nah like doing engineering commerce atm. But thinking of dropping engineering for economics. So would the engineering courses completed and respective marks still be there or

D94

HSC
N/A
so assuming its still counted in the wam then
No. Only courses that count towards the degree that you are enrolled in will count towards your WAM.

The redundant courses will still show and there will be a WAM listed on your online transcript at the time you switched degrees.

But note, your final official transcript doesn't have your WAM written anywhere.

nolimits

HSC
N/A
No. Only courses that count towards the degree that you are enrolled in will count towards your WAM.

The redundant courses will still show and there will be a WAM listed on your online transcript at the time you switched degrees.

But note, your final official transcript doesn't have your WAM written anywhere.
Does it display your new wam when you ipt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)