Quick ranks question (1 Viewer)

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Hi :)

In my reports I was comign 4th/23 in my English Adv class, but then online it says 7/23. My trials marks were lower than what I usually get, so does that mean that the trials pulled me down? (because i was getting over 90 until trials) Just want to make sure that is normal.

Btw if it makes a difference, our last reports only included our TRIAL rank.

RishBonjour

HSC
what did your yearly report say? and what was your trial rank? if both those are above 7/23 then there is a mistake.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
what did your yearly report say? and what was your trial rank? if both those are above 7/23 then there is a mistake.
My yearly report was 4/23 and my trial was 15/23 LOL, didn't have time to do enough of Gatsby and that pulled me down, but my class is very strong in English. So this rank now is normal as they included the trial, thus 7/23?

RishBonjour

HSC
My yearly report was 4/23 and my trial was 15/23 LOL, didn't have time to do enough of Gatsby and that pulled me down, but my class is very strong in English. So this rank now is normal as they included the trial, thus 7/23?
ohh, then I guess thats quite good! dw i stuffed up my 3u trial from 2nd to 5th but we should be okay :)
now enjooooy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)