Quidam!!!! (1 Viewer)

capsicum

HSC
Cirque Du Soleil's coming to Aus and they'll be performing in syd from aug 12 - sept 5. is anyone interested or going to see their performance "quidam"?

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Yes, I am going. Hopefully it should be as good as, if not better than Allegria.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I soooooooooo wanna go to that. I'm working in food/bev at Quidam so hopefully I will get a chance to see it.... hopefully for free hehe (wishful thinking)

cko

HSC
i thought that it was all booked out already...??

capsicum

HSC
enak said:
Yes, I am going. Hopefully it should be as good as, if not better than Allegria.
uve seen Allegria? OMG!!! when was this? was this in aus or overseas??

braindrainedAsh said:
I soooooooooo wanna go to that. I'm working in food/bev at Quidam so hopefully I will get a chance to see it.... hopefully for free hehe (wishful thinking)
braindrainedAsh, how come ur working in the food/bev section at Quidam? do u work at the place regularly? ill keep an eye of for u! ahahah

cko said:
i thought that it was all booked out already...??
i checked the tickettek site and i think the first 2 or 3 days are booked out. i hope not all the dates are booked, i'd scream if they were. :eek:

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
We went a couple of years ago, it was at fox.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
capsicum said:
Cirque Du Soleil's coming to Aus and they'll be performing in syd from aug 12 - sept 5. is anyone interested or going to see their performance "quidam"?
There will be more shows in Oct.. (they haven't announced it yet I think) ..
I'm going in Oct :)

capsicum

HSC
eLmo said:
There will be more shows in Oct.. (they haven't announced it yet I think) ..
I'm going in Oct :)
october? havent heard yet probably because it hasnt been announced. but i know they're doing shows in brisbane or melbourne during that month.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
id love to see it, it looks so cool in the ads.. though i dont think i can be planning on going out too much in the coming months.. got like 5 open days to go to
*sigh

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
capsicum said:
october? havent heard yet probably because it hasnt been announced. but i know they're doing shows in brisbane or melbourne during that month.
I don't know.. our friend works for ticketek..so she got us the tickets :)

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
i started a thread on this a couple of weeks ago but ANYWAY

yeah i'm going on sept 10... can't wait. I saw Alegria in 2001 and it was brilliant... i never thought a circus could move me to tears... it was THAT inspiring.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm pretty sure that there are shows in October too, because my employment contract was from august to the end of october.

I just applied for a job there (they were advertised) and that is how I got it....

capsicum

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I'm pretty sure that there are shows in October too, because my employment contract was from august to the end of october.

I just applied for a job there (they were advertised) and that is how I got it....
are you serious? cuz my brother told me last night that the tickets were near gone or all gone. im still checking out tickettek this thursday though. are there are tickets left for the aug-sept shows? and when can the public start purchasing the october ones? i'm hoping if i cant get tickets to the aus-sept shows, i'll get some for the oct one. *fingers crossed*

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I think they might announce the Oct shows in late Aug... or there abouts.. maybe sooner

I know for the current shows there are crap seats left (back section) and for prime shows theres mostly single seating left.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm going to see the dress rehersal on Weds.... yay yay yay!!!! I'll tell you all how good it is!

olay

HSC
oh how fantastic. don't think i'll be making it this yr but i went to allegria too - incredibly beautiful! have you guys seen the shao lin monks? they're quite amazing too.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I saw the Quidam dress rehersal last night and it was awesome! It got a standing ovation and three curtain calls!!!! So if you are going to see it, you are in for a treat!! It was very very very awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)