Quit dr du? (1 Viewer)

chowmeinbeanbo

HSC
Hello!
I'm have a big dilemma. I've been going to dr du for 4u and 3u but it's taking up soo much of my time, I feel all I'm doing is dr du maths hw and tutoring and not enough time for like any of my other subjects. Also, my school sets a lot of maths hw which I normally disregard until my teacher sets a due date then i will need to cram it all in few days, soooo pretty much all my time is spent on maths. Now I'm considering dropping maybe 4u or 3u or perhaps both next term for dr du considering they will be going through revision content from then on. I am pretty ok at maths rn in school so im thinking to free up my time by doing other subjects. But, I've been going to dr du consistently since like year 9 so idk if i should like drop it now when i only have two terms left and plus potentially the revision may be helpful (but at the same time, i feel like i can go through past papers?)

potentially, anyone can be with the decision? would be great if someone went to dr du before could help :,)

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
Hello!
I'm have a big dilemma. I've been going to dr du for 4u and 3u but it's taking up soo much of my time, I feel all I'm doing is dr du maths hw and tutoring and not enough time for like any of my other subjects. Also, my school sets a lot of maths hw which I normally disregard until my teacher sets a due date then i will need to cram it all in few days, soooo pretty much all my time is spent on maths. Now I'm considering dropping maybe 4u or 3u or perhaps both next term for dr du considering they will be going through revision content from then on. I am pretty ok at maths rn in school so im thinking to free up my time by doing other subjects. But, I've been going to dr du consistently since like year 9 so idk if i should like drop it now when i only have two terms left and plus potentially the revision may be helpful (but at the same time, i feel like i can go through past papers?)

potentially, anyone can be with the decision? would be great if someone went to dr du before could help :,)
Really depends. You could also get rid of 3U for du now and pick up something less intensive like Matrix or scom? 4U enhancement is something you wouldn't want to miss, so my best advice is probably drop 3U so you have time, whilst also continuing 4U.

chowmeinbeanbo

HSC
Really depends. You could also get rid of 3U for du now and pick up something less intensive like Matrix or scom? 4U enhancement is something you wouldn't want to miss, so my best advice is probably drop 3U so you have time, whilst also continuing 4U.
Oh thanks! I didn't see this so I ended up just staying. Was thinking about dropping again next term but its mostly just exam mocks so might as well stay.

oh and online is very boring. we just sit in centre and watch a 3hr long video

Paaandora

HSC
Hello!

I understand you :(
I would say it depends on your enjoyment and your other subjects. If your other subjects are content heavy them definitely focus on them more. Also if you genuinely enjoy maths then maybe keep ext 2 and like pethmin said, changing to another tuition is also an option though you may already know majority of the stuff. You can always drop to dr du a3 classes where you don't have to go in center for online that way it would help with your times and stuff cause you can watch the videos whenever you want. Another option is private tutoring.
Also if you find that theres a lot of work now at du, it's only gonna get harder.

chowmeinbeanbo

HSC
I understand you :(
I would say it depends on your enjoyment and your other subjects. If your other subjects are content heavy them definitely focus on them more. Also if you genuinely enjoy maths then maybe keep ext 2 and like pethmin said, changing to another tuition is also an option though you may already know majority of the stuff. You can always drop to dr du a3 classes where you don't have to go in center for online that way it would help with your times and stuff cause you can watch the videos whenever you want. Another option is private tutoring.
Also if you find that theres a lot of work now at du, it's only gonna get harder.
Thanks for the reply! Its my last term at dr du so woohoo! then hsc and I'm done :) Good luck with ur studies and I hope, if you go to dr du, ur brain wont get fried

einstein2006

HSC
Hello!

hey, when i was at du, i didnt learn much, and it was easy to get distracted. his problems aren't rly that good tho. its up to u tho, that was just my experience

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
hey, when i was at du, i didnt learn much, and it was easy to get distracted. his problems aren't rly that good tho. its up to u tho, that was just my experience
Why do ruse students all stay there if itโ€™s bad? Genuinely curious as itโ€™s not the first time someone says the same thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)