Votes: 5 5.0%
  • 10 - Very hard

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gayforniall

HSC
Uni Grad
Well some questions just made me go "WTF" (MacFarlane Burnet...) but otherwise it was a pretty reasonable exam.

I think the Board of Studies need to sort out their mark allocations though...

eXanimo

HSC
Too easy. The only thing slightly difficult were about 4 of the multiple choice (which could be figured out as long as you paid attention and crossed out the obviously wrong ones) and the last question for Genetics option topic - Thank god i studied that x.x

lisarhhh

HSC
Well some questions just made me go "WTF" (MacFarlane Burnet...) but otherwise it was a pretty reasonable exam.

I think the Board of Studies need to sort out their mark allocations though...
lol i agree with you on that,the tatum and beadle question was worth 4 marks like wtf?

madharris

HSC
N/A
Easy exam except for some of the genetics option

eat_well

HSC
The exam wasn't difficult if you studied properly. Which I didn't. I made A LOT of careless errors simply because I wasn't paying close enough attention when reading the paper but anyone that consistently put in effort to revise all their topics should have gotten full marks without a problem.

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
The Genetics option was tricky. Particularly the 8 marker. But the thing I liked about the exam was the fact that it was challenging for once. Previous papers haven't had that facet to them and thus biology has this perception of easiness tied to it which it TOTALLY DOES NOT DESERVE.

summerxo

HSC
It was pretty good, I got lucky with communications, didn't have to learn about the brain or action potentials.. XD However, even though it's not hard, I always found that RBC experiment hard to remember cause it's so boring. Some stuff I wasn't sure if they were the perfect answers but hey it could've been worse. The 8 marker was great :D

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
Yeah I thought it was a good paper. Felt good about it; genetics option was a little difficult though

madharris

HSC
N/A
It was pretty good, I got lucky with communications, didn't have to learn about the brain or action potentials.. XD However, even though it's not hard, I always found that RBC experiment hard to remember cause it's so boring. Some stuff I wasn't sure if they were the perfect answers but hey it could've been worse. The 8 marker was great :D
I cheated with the red blood cells... I forgot the experiment so I just said we viewed a prepared slide through moticam technology which told us the exact sizes of the red and white blood cells...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)