• We need YOUR help for the next generation of students! Upload your notes and exams on our Notes & Resources page!

Rate my creative assignment - Romeo & Juliet at Blacktown Boys High School. (1 Viewer)

lolzdj

HSC
Leave some feedback or thoughts? First post so i don't know how this goes.
*wouldn't let me attach it lol*
Creative:
For Shame! Wicked Black Damnation.
Hast thou not love til’ now? Forsooth,
It is laid plain in sight, Withal that I can see:
Thy loved, Thou saw, Thou lie, Thou blind, Thou had
All but my love; wherefore only death could marry
To fate, misaligned stars, a silent solace. A dance with the stars.
Ere, thou breast took claim of the horizon of thy face
Thou heart pulsed as the deity of a stream, flushing of the breath of life; limpid, quelled, warm and pure.
Forsooth, as but a suckling babe, thou gave’th me the elixir of life; I hath “suck’d wisdom from thy teat”(Act 1, Scene 3, Line 69).
For shame, thy well has run dry.
Thou breathes anew; thou pulse, gone, as thou taketh as does the light of day, stolen by the blackest night, tainted, corrupted, born anew, an entirely different wretch of no love or purity.
If i say sooth, no longer shall I spare a moment’s thought to thou; and thou me.
But no! I am born anew, as nor a Capulet or a Juliet, but as the Sun of Romeo’s star; orbiting one another, entwined, the heat of his manhood swollen against the cold thigh of mine own.
He shan’t burn, and I shant sting - apace we are lost, together we are whole.
Emblazoned upon thy crest, upon thy face, thy bosom and arm shall the ill of my intent befall you: Thou shalt never forget Juliet, a person no longer! As the lone heretic shall you serve the rest of your days.
Sirrah! Goodbye, Insufferable Brute, tis’ upon the day of my parting, as thou shalt never expect.
Lady Mother, Lord Father, as the lark, bringer of day thou sang - Of “Straining harsh discords and unpleasing sharps”(Act 3, Scene 5, Line 28).
Such vile, wicked words thou tongue hast spit toward I, thy kinsman.
Fie, how my bones tremble, fallen ill of the words thou spoke.
Thou art without cause to worry; strength I shall muster.
“green-sickness carrion”(Act 3, Scene 5, Line 156) dost thou call me? No fear, I shan’t disappoint; Perchance death may seek mine body, gladly shall I embrace.
Noble father, should thou fingers “itch”(Act 3, Scene 5, Line 164), and to itch, to flay that which was once your daughter,
Gladly should I submit.
To suffer; to die; to drown; to cry; to starve; to lay, cold and afraid,
All should I do before I submit; never shall I betroth fair County Paris; never shall I betray mine one true love, Romeo, the stars to mine sun.
Thou put it so kindly, noble father: “I’ll not wed, I cannot love; I am too young, I pray you pardon me”(Act 3, Scene 5, Line 185-186).
I cannot love that which cannot be loved; tis’ impossible.
“Valiant Paris”(Act I, Scene 3, Line 75) of careful approach and hidden intent; of noble house and polite mannerisms; of gentle gaze and warm smile.
No doubt, should i be yours, shall I find the “man of wax”(Act 1, Scene 3, Line 77) all poise you to be.
But what of the years?
As age lay claim to the body, who calls forfeit to itself as time passes by,
As time burns through the petty niceties, pretty flesh, and kept hair - As nothing is left but your soul,
When all else is stripped bare, when the ornamental pretence of wooing is gone - what shall I find?
A kindred soul who excites life, or a lonesome recluse; watching the thousand heavy burdens that flesh is heir to consume my sanity, and take charge of my soul.
Should I come to know them all: the evenings, mornings and afternoons
What should come to be wished? Thoughts of death, and her promise of peace; to relent the pain; to end it with a dash of a knife; to silence the voices; to sleep eternally; so to speak, to die.
Or the abnormal fantasy that consumes the spirit of love: To believe a fiery passion, wielding a blade equally as fierce shall ward off the approach of Death, as she nears closer with every passing day, minute, and second.
That, Paris “Of fair demesnes, youthful and nobly lign’d”(Act 3, Scene 5, Line 180) is why thou must reprise the role of the villain.
For true love finds its face in the good Ser Romeo.
Romeo - “My only love sprung from my only hate! Too early seen unknown, and known too late!” (Act 1, Scene 5, Line 137)
Romeo, of crimson lips and cream egg skin; of pure heart, and honourable intent,
Son of Venus, lover of mine,
Why must they entreat thee so?
Mother, Father, Paris, Nurse and Prince Escalus; as if by some asinine hold, all consumed by some vile ancient grudge; of addled mind and stubborn pride, which hath defiled our marriage.
Can thou not see the passionate lover; kind and gentle; exhilarating, transformative; soft yet fiery; of purest, instinctive desire that doth entreat me.
He who has, with none but words, locked thyself within mine own heart as none has ever done - Not my creators; Mother an d Father, and that divine power, of which by some inexplicable absence hath caused so much agony upon those who hold lief his ideals.
Romeo, of whom I cannot live without: whose evening, morning and afternoon I yearn to share; whose death, by right, is mine - What is to be done?
Of this country - where to love is to sin, should I, in the absence of light, as the currents turn awry; whither patrons of injustice are heralded as leaders, slip away in the guise of darkness toward those havens of Venice, or Milan?
But what of that other place?
To be lucid, what of that place, which haunts the dreams of the cowardly; where sin is purged, pain is cleansed and loss is forgotten. What if there, I do venture?
To leave thou and adjoin County Paris - nay, such a cruel fate is ill-advised.
Night has taken its toll - adieu, today must take it’s rest, to morrow’ shall it leave its’ strifes.

O01x

HSC
Creative:
Thou heart pulsed as the deity of a stream, flushing of the breath of life; limpid, quelled, warm and pure.
Forsooth, as but a suckling babe, thou gave’th me the elixir of life; I hath “suck’d wisdom from thy teat”(Act 1, Scene 3, Line 69).
Thou breathes anew; thou pulse, gone, as thou taketh as does the light of day, stolen by the blackest night, tainted, corrupted, born anew, an entirely different wretch of no love or purity.
If i say sooth, no longer shall I spare a moment’s thought to thou; and thou me.
But no! I am born anew, as nor a Capulet or a Juliet, but as the Sun of Romeo’s star; orbiting one another, entwined, the heat of his manhood swollen against the cold thigh of mine own.
Emblazoned upon thy crest, upon thy face, thy bosom and arm shall the ill of my intent befall you: Thou shalt never forget Juliet, a person no longer! As the lone heretic shall you serve the rest of your days.
Sirrah! Goodbye, Insufferable Brute, tis’ upon the day of my parting, as thou shalt never expect.
Lady Mother, Lord Father, as the lark, bringer of day thou sang - Of “Straining harsh discords and unpleasing sharps”(Act 3, Scene 5, Line 28).
“green-sickness carrion”(Act 3, Scene 5, Line 156) dost thou call me? No fear, I shan’t disappoint; Perchance death may seek mine body, gladly shall I embrace.
Noble father, should thou fingers “itch”(Act 3, Scene 5, Line 164), and to itch, to flay that which was once your daughter,
Gladly should I submit.
All should I do before I submit; never shall I betroth fair County Paris; never shall I betray mine one true love, Romeo, the stars to mine sun.
Thou put it so kindly, noble father: “I’ll not wed, I cannot love; I am too young, I pray you pardon me”(Act 3, Scene 5, Line 185-186).
“Valiant Paris”(Act I, Scene 3, Line 75) of careful approach and hidden intent; of noble house and polite mannerisms; of gentle gaze and warm smile.
No doubt, should i be yours, shall I find the “man of wax”(Act 1, Scene 3, Line 77) all poise you to be.
But what of the years?
As time burns through the petty niceties, pretty flesh, and kept hair - As nothing is left but your soul,
When all else is stripped bare, when the ornamental pretence of wooing is gone - what shall I find?
A kindred soul who excites life, or a lonesome recluse; watching the thousand heavy burdens that flesh is heir to consume my sanity, and take charge of my soul.
What should come to be wished? Thoughts of death, and her promise of peace; to relent the pain; to end it with a dash of a knife; to silence the voices; to sleep eternally; so to speak, to die.
Or the abnormal fantasy that consumes the spirit of love: To believe a fiery passion, wielding a blade equally as fierce shall ward off the approach of Death, as she nears closer with every passing day, minute, and second.
That, Paris “Of fair demesnes, youthful and nobly lign’d”(Act 3, Scene 5, Line 180) is why thou must reprise the role of the villain.
Romeo - “My only love sprung from my only hate! Too early seen unknown, and known too late!” (Act 1, Scene 5, Line 137)
Romeo, of crimson lips and cream egg skin; of pure heart, and honourable intent,
Mother, Father, Paris, Nurse and Prince Escalus; as if by some asinine hold, all consumed by some vile ancient grudge; of addled mind and stubborn pride, which hath defiled our marriage.
Can thou not see the passionate lover; kind and gentle; exhilarating, transformative; soft yet fiery; of purest, instinctive desire that doth entreat me.
He who has, with none but words, locked thyself within mine own heart as none has ever done - Not my creators; Mother an d Father, and that divine power, of which by some inexplicable absence hath caused so much agony upon those who hold lief his ideals.
Romeo, of whom I cannot live without: whose evening, morning and afternoon I yearn to share; whose death, by right, is mine - What is to be done?
Of this country - where to love is to sin, should I, in the absence of light, as the currents turn awry; whither patrons of injustice are heralded as leaders, slip away in the guise of darkness toward those havens of Venice, or Milan?
To be lucid, what of that place, which haunts the dreams of the cowardly; where sin is purged, pain is cleansed and loss is forgotten. What if there, I do venture?
Night has taken its toll - adieu, today must take it’s rest, to morrow’ shall it leave its’ strifes.
Hey im in BBHS , is this for the term 3 Assessment you had back in Yr 10?

Thanks.

O01x

HSC
Creative:
Gladly should I submit.
But what of the years?
Also if you don't mind me asking, you sound like an academic individual and even seeing your assignment it looks great so I just wanted to ask if you moved to St Marys Senior because I think your in Yr 11? So many people from Blacktown do that , Im not sure what is good, if you did end up moving .. is that school better?

Drdusk

π
HSC
Uni Grad
Also if you don't mind me asking, you sound like an academic individual and even seeing your assignment it looks great so I just wanted to ask if you moved to St Marys Senior because I think your in Yr 11? So many people from Blacktown do that , Im not sure what is good, if you did end up moving .. is that school better?
St Marys Senior is 10 times better than Blacktown Boys, quite literally. Blacktown boys gets about 10 Band 6's(90+ in courses) and St Marys gets over 100. You sould definitely move to Marys if you have the chance. Regardless you can still get a great atar no matter what school you go to as long as you work hard.

O01x

HSC
St Marys Senior is 10 times better than Blacktown Boys, quite literally. Blacktown boys gets about 10 Band 6's(90+ in courses) and St Marys gets over 100. You sould definitely move to Marys if you have the chance. Regardless you can still get a great atar no matter what school you go to as long as you work hard.
I mean yeah, but I heard St Marys is really independent and they get that many B6's because their population in a grade is 400 students. Sure it's better but wouldnt it just be better if i stayed in BBHS and got DUX, usually every year it's around the 98 mark so yeah... idk what to do.

DrEuler

HSC
N/A
I mean yeah, but I heard St Marys is really independent and they get that many B6's because their population in a grade is 400 students. Sure it's better but wouldnt it just be better if i stayed in BBHS and got DUX, usually every year it's around the 98 mark so yeah... idk what to do.
St Marys has a success rate, so the ratio of 90+'s to how many students there are of about 10/11%, Blacktown Boys is on about 2/3% so it's still about 5 times better.

It's more difficult to work hard in a school where most of the students don't at all care about their education. Which is fine for them but then they would also disrupt the class and what not which does make it hard.

O01x

HSC
St Marys has a success rate, so the ratio of 90+'s to how many students there are of about 10/11%, Blacktown Boys is on about 2/3% so it's still about 5 times better.

It's more difficult to work hard in a school where most of the students don't at all care about their education. Which is fine for them but then they would also disrupt the class and what not which does make it hard.
Hmm alright,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)