Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Just kill me, plz someone kill me!

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I give it an "Ok".

It was a pretty solid test, my only beefs were with Question 13 of the multiple choice and the questions on Rosalind Franklin and the modelling of biological concepts.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
to lease my frustration, i need to swear now..... if u are allergic wif words startin wif f and s, plz ignore this reply and look else where:

ahhhhh u (&^*&%^*%*& i totally f***ed it up dat tis not funnie....... :'( oh well, i can go on for like 2 pages of swear, but ...... too sad to go on :'(

arls

llooveeedd that exam! i luuurrvvee anaylsing things so it was great! 8marker was fab for crapping on..

Bannanafish

HSC
i'm gonna have to type the word that begins with f, and ends in uck

FIRE-TRUCK!!!

hehehehe :p

amyb

I agree with Xiao...major f%$#k up...epidemiological study, i don't even know if mine was epidemiology based. All wrong for the stupid ambient temp/organism graph...MC wasn't too bad, apart from 5 (we had never done the exp. or even studied it)...ugh! Every other bio exam i have done, my lowest mark had been 79...well let's see how much lower i can possibly get...20?
I don't want to think about it anymore...making me too depressed and anxious about pdh tomorrow

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
the bio exam quality is seriously declining. they don't test enough biology questions and leave too much room for bullh*t answers

ditto bout BOS... they failed this year!

crazylilmonkee

HSC
it was ok except that epidemiology question.. didnt know wat to write for 8 marks!

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
hmm i don't know why everyone was so worried about that question.. that one at least required some knowledge.
i figured in the exam that 2 marks would be given to naming and describing each component (i.e. target pop, varying exposures, other factors) and 2 marks to overall focus ie. environmental or lifestyle factors, separation of hull's island, etc..
twas pretty proud of my answer - i hope i was right!

manta

i thought it was pretty easy, I was done in hour n a half, everyone else was done by two hours! the thing I found weird was there were hardly any plant questions, it was all animals and like genetically modifying stuff... which i have no problem with i just found it weird

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)