Raw cut off (1 Viewer)

gamecw

HSC
Just curious, what do u think is needed as a raw mark in order to get 75,80 and 90 Exam mark...

i just did 2005 paper, n i got 45/60 excluding eassys, say if i get 20/40 for essays, thats 65/100.. how much is that pulled up to? cud it be anywhere close to 75? or lower...

HSC
id say 65/100 would be pulled up to prob 72ish/100
But of course, it depends on the paper and the year etc
Like you im fucked, so im hoping its harder than ext 1 maths so we get scaled well.........
im hoping for a scaled mark of 80-85...will be so happy if i can

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
I don't know. Does it depend on internal mark as well? In any case, my eco teacher said that last year eco scaled as well as physics (and so it should, bloody hard subject). And this could be bullshit from a friend trying to brag, but back in Year 11, he said that physics was scaling near as high as extension maths...I don't know. I'm thinking my raw mark for the exam will be around 55 (oh crap) assuming I can get through all my notes and go over essays and short answers. kill me please...

gamecw

HSC
lol thats prety low scaled, meaning im more screwd!!

gamecw

HSC
*Ninny-mole* said:
I don't know. Does it depend on internal mark as well? In any case, my eco teacher said that last year eco scaled as well as physics (and so it should, bloody hard subject). And this could be bullshit from a friend trying to brag, but back in Year 11, he said that physics was scaling near as high as extension maths...I don't know. I'm thinking my raw mark for the exam will be around 55 (oh crap) assuming I can get through all my notes and go over essays and short answers. kill me please...
ext maths scales too well, physics is nowhere near.. generally 75% raw in 3unit wud scale u up to 90.. this does not happen in physics.. 4unit scales even more... lol howeva i find economics HARDER THAN physics and ext maths!! atleast im getin around 75% in 4unit, i dont think i can get above 70 in this subject tomorow

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
don't worry, i'm struggling to get 50%. speaking of struggling, i'm exhausted, i'm going to take a cat nap and be up in time to study again at 4am. i hate eco

gamecw

HSC
*Ninny-mole* said:
don't worry, i'm struggling to get 50%. speaking of struggling, i'm exhausted, i'm going to take a cat nap and be up in time to study again at 4am. i hate eco
lol im going to sleep for a max of 2 hrs tonight! yet i havent done one single eassy since trial =S forgot almost everythin about eco!

HSC
im with ya boys
so fucked

and to clarify physics scaling as well as ext maths is a load of crap, its not true. Eco scales approx +5ish from past years, whilst ext maths is more like 13+. Physics is more like 4.5+

oh yeah
and im fucked.......fucking workplace shit

HSC
oh i just saw that one you is a girl
sorry
its late....and i only got 4 hours sleep last night cos of damn bio

skdjfgsdakjfsda;jgsfjh
sdf;kjhs
]

thats my frustration there. kill me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)