Raw mark in hsc exam for 97 in Business Studies? (1 Viewer)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Really? I thought it would be 96 - 97 coz of the bad aligning. Are you sure though?
Because like 94 in eco aligns to only 96 :/

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

A 92-93 last year only aligned to 95 (ROT and i bought our raw marks)
Thanks bro :)

To get 96 raw, where should I be looking to lose marks? Eg probably not MC yeah?
To the person who got 96 raw, where did he/she lose marks? Thanks :)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Thanks bro :)

To get 96 raw, where should I be looking to lose marks? Eg probably not MC yeah?
To the person who got 96 raw, where did he/she lose marks? Thanks :)
Aim:
20/20 MC
40/40 Short Answer
18/20 Section 3
18/20 Section 4

This would be the ideal way. Obviously you don't want to loose marks anywhere but it is MUCH easier to get full marks for MC and short answers than the essays. Doing so will give you that buffer needed considering it is quite hard to get full marks for the essays.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Aim:
20/20 MC
40/40 Short Answer
18/20 Section 3
18/20 Section 4

This would be the ideal way. Obviously you don't want to loose marks anywhere but it is MUCH easier to get full marks for MC and short answers than the essays. Doing so will give you that buffer needed considering it is quite hard to get full marks for the essays.
Madd thanks

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Aim:
20/20 MC
40/40 Short Answer
18/20 Section 3
18/20 Section 4

wtf how do people get 20/20 in multiple choice

There's always that *one* ambiguously worded question where it's B or C and because you haven't had C in a while you go with C but it turns out it was B.

Aim for this:

20/20
40/40
20/20
20/20

Should probably get you your desired mark but I'm not sure because I don't do maffs

But in all seriousness, I think 18/20 is achievable in the extended responses (senior hsc marker at my school gave me 19/20 in both my extendeds in the trial and she's a bitch of a marker).

However, you may not need 96 raw. The exam could be really difficult (well, more difficult than usual) and then aligning might be better. Just hope everybody in the state does crap and you do well (y)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

There's always that *one* ambiguously worded question where it's B or C and because you haven't had C in a while you go with C but it turns out it was B.

Aim for this:

20/20
40/40
20/20
20/20

Should probably get you your desired mark but I'm not sure because I don't do maffs

But in all seriousness, I think 18/20 is achievable in the extended responses (senior hsc marker at my school gave me 19/20 in both my extendeds in the trial and she's a bitch of a marker).

However, you may not need 96 raw. The exam could be really difficult (well, more difficult than usual) and then aligning might be better. Just hope everybody in the state does crap and you do well (y)
lol yes I literally always get 19 for business mc coz there's the "one" question that's retarded.

Omg those aims.... :/

LOL I wish haha

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Aim for this:

20/20
40/40
20/20
20/20

I got 19/20 and the mark i lost was from misreading an accounts receivable turnover ratio question, 20/20 is def achievable.

I'm not saying 96 IS the mark required but historically that is the norm. State rank raw marks rarely fluctuate year to year, if you do see fluctuations it is mainly lower in the spectrum (< 95)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)