RAWR! Mentors and Mentor Leaders unite! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
How much fun was today?!?!?!!!!! Fun fun. I can't wait till mentor training day, although I need a new wand by then. If you see a really cool one, note down location for me to have a look at? :)

Oh and yay, I have a sexy blue t-shirt now! I DON'T LOOK LIKE A WALKING LIGHTBULB ANYMORE! hurrah!

HSC
N/A
lol!

anything a bit longer boys? Remember, I'm a little lacking in the height area, so this needs to make me visable :/

Although I do have one like the one Mike posted. It has glitter on one end, and it lights up :p OMG OMG OMG I should get one that plays music!

HSC
N/A
It's nice, but I think I'm a bit bored of it :( I need something bigger, more sparkly, longer streamers, etc etc etc...

I'm keeping my eye out for one that will light up and play music. That could be so cool!

Kegs

HSC
I'm so wasted. All I wanted to do this morning was sleep in. So not fair. God damn you wow!

X

xeuyrawp

Kegs said:
I'm so wasted. All I wanted to do this morning was sleep in. So not fair. God damn you wow!
You shouldn't have slept. We needed you, man.

You left me to fend after our flock, and Van Cleef's men ate lamb. :(

drunkontea

HSC
Hi all, I'm also a mentor for '07. I realised I lost my intro letter that they sent and don't have the room number written down. So can someone please tell me where we are supposed to meet on the training day this wednessday? Than heaps cyathere.

Kegs

HSC
PwarYuex said:
You shouldn't have slept. We needed you, man.

You left me to fend after our flock, and Van Cleef's men ate lamb. :(
What ended up happening? I am good to go again tonight. Prepare... FOR THE FACE MELTING!!!!!!!!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
drunkontea said:
Hi all, I'm also a mentor for '07. I realised I lost my intro letter that they sent and don't have the room number written down. So can someone please tell me where we are supposed to meet on the training day this wednessday? Than heaps cyathere.
EFS C5A 229
EFS (Actuarial) C5A226

at 9am.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Had mentor training day today, it was really cool. :) We even managed to do a prettty good tour, despite the rain.
Looking forward to Orientaion.

Kegs said:
What ended up happening? I am good to go again tonight. Prepare... FOR THE FACE MELTING!!!!!!!!
Dont stay up too late, you have this so called 'video' tommorrow. :p

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

Kegs said:
It was basically Lynn, Mango and Zeus (running around everywhere aggroing anything) vs the Defias Brotherhood. We actually didn't get past where you left. :(

And I'm going out to buy MnMs, if anybody would like some tomorrow.

HSC
N/A
mmmm MnM's!

I'll be there with bells on tomorrow. Actually, maybe not. Thanks for reminding me a) mentoring training is tomorrow and b) where it is, so I can set my alarm clock :D

And I wasn't one of the aggro-ers last night, I swear :(

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
I had mentor training today (in room C5A232) and I really enjoyed it. For some reason, they got me to mentor the humanities students even though i'm actually a linguistics student, but yeah, I guess it doesn't really matter as long as I show them around campus. Anyway, my mentor leader was Chris and Laura... did anyone else have them too?

Last edited:

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
marchetta said:
I had mentor training today (in room C5A232) and I really enjoyed it. For some reason, they got me to mentor the humanities students even though i'm actually a linguistics student, but yeah, I guess it doesn't really matter as long as I show them around campus. Anyway, my mentor leader was Chris and Laura... did anyone else have them too?
Im pretty sure Rob (Pwaryuex) was a mentor leader for humanities too today :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)