Re: Recent trend of racist thoughts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
...or how to fail at neg-repping someone.

See even this forum acknowledges how valuable your thoughts are!

Holly_H

HSC
Awww now look what we have here. I've gotten you so worked up you've created a whole new post for me. Funny that, i could give a rats what you think and yet you've devoted a whole thread to the rep i left you. If you haven't figured out why it wasn't a negative one yet then ... stew on it some more.

Asylum, seriously? Enjoy my country, your education costs triple what i pay, but hey, kudos for the taxi service.

Holly_H

HSC
hahah holly h has to be a troll her posts are epic dum
Heads up junior, when you attempt to insult someone, try spelling the name of the insult correctly. "dum" i hear your mirror wants to smack you on the forehead right about now.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Awww now look what we have here. I've gotten you so worked up you've created a whole new post for me. Funny that, i could give a rats what you think and yet you've devoted a whole thread to the rep i left you. If you haven't figured out why it wasn't a negative one yet then ... stew on it some more.

Asylum, seriously? Enjoy my country, your education costs triple what i pay, but hey, kudos for the taxi service.
please be a troll.

for an actual living breathing person to produce posts like that..
it just makes me want to projectile vomit

Holly_H

HSC
*looks at his 20k HECS-DEBT*

I think not!
Yeah right! Like we all believe that. This by your own admission (see below) does not equate to a $20,000 HECS Debt.

B Media in Multimedia [graduated]
B Media (Honours) [2cDivI]
PhD in Media & Communication [deferred]
B Arts DipEd (History/Society and Culture) [current]

Although i do hear driving a taxi can pay quite the dividend. Maybe I'm wrong, perhaps you did save up and pay for that DipEd.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Yeah right! Like we all believe that. This by your own admission (see below) does not equate to a $20,000 HECS Debt.

Although i do hear driving a taxi can pay quite the dividend. Maybe I'm wrong, perhaps you did save up and pay for that DipEd.
the only thing that comes remotely close to justifying your existence, let alone that or your account, is that you provide people with a first hand opportunity to try out the advice in your signature, every single time you say something.

Holly_H

HSC
the only thing that comes remotely close to justifying your existence, let alone that or your account, is that you provide people with a first hand opportunity to try out the advice in your signature, every single time you say something.
Actually i find its the reverse. I seem to refute my own advice and constantly argue with inferiors. My signature is an attempt to hopefully, one day, remind me to stop.
Did it take you long to construct this reply? You forgot to begin your sentence with a capital letter, just a though for next time.

X

xeuyrawp

Yes it does. He's studied for a year longer than I and has a year more of debt (~$4000)? *shrug*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Haha, this is awesome, fire up mein fuhrer!

X

xeuyrawp

Holly_H said:
Did it take you long to construct this reply? You forgot to begin your sentence with a capital letter, just a though[sic] for next time.
Um...?

Actually [needs comma] i[needs to be capitalised] find its[needs apostrophe] the reverse. I seem to refute my own advice and constantly argue with inferiors. My signature is an attempt to hopefully, one day, remind me to stop.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
m3 s0 s0w1e!!~~~* $_$

i jUst w4nT 2 b fwenDez~~ k lah!?~! ^__^ m3 cHan h0 nAm, ni hA0 ma! wh3r3 eCoN110?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)