re-using related texts (1 Viewer)

theycallmebob

HSC
in english, can i use the same belonging text for a speech, that i used in another assessment?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I suppose you could.

When assessments are marked internally, your English teachers may pick up on this and deduct marks though. It's not something they like practiced by students.

In terms of the actual HSC, exam papers are marked separately in regards to modules, so chances are no-one will pick up on this.

Just make sure you don't use a prescribed text as a related text in another module. This is not allowed.

theycallmebob

HSC
I suppose you could.

When assessments are marked internally, your English teachers may pick up on this and deduct marks though. It's not something they like practiced by students.

In terms of the actual HSC, exam papers are marked separately in regards to modules, so chances are no-one will pick up on this.

Just make sure you don't use a prescribed text as a related text in another module. This is not allowed.
coolio

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, nothing wrong with doing this for HSC.

As for internals, depends on how it's marked. If the same teacher is marking everything, then no. If you've got a relatively big cohort, and the teachers share the marking (one teacher marks belonging, another one marks Mod C), then you're fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)