Recommended biology textbooks (1 Viewer)

biologyperson

HSC
Hi all. I'm considering taking biology, and want to start reading ahead.
What are the recommended textbooks that you use in school (for both Year 11 & 12)?
Thank you!

ahri

HSC
My school use Biology in Focus but from personal experience, Pearson is a lot better! Most schools use Pearson too : )

TryhardIndian

HSC
From personal experience I did accelerated biology and received a band 6. Biology in Focus is a good book in terms of content. However Pearson allows for a better understanding due to the variety of worked examples that are offered to readers. Additionally, Success One Biology has an enormous collection of past paper questions which allow you to excel in the subject. Good luck with studies!

Greninja340

HSC
From personal experience I did accelerated biology and received a band 6. Biology in Focus is a good book in terms of content. However Pearson allows for a better understanding due to the variety of worked examples that are offered to readers. Additionally, Success One Biology has an enormous collection of past paper questions which allow you to excel in the subject. Good luck with studies!
If you have done the hsc can you please give me your bio notes i will pay 30 dollars for them

ultra908

HSC
Can you hit me up with those bio notes too plz? ty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)