Reflection... (1 Viewer)

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
In our reflection, do we need to quote the test we had been inspired from or is that not necessary?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Essentially, your reflection should include the ways through which your writing has made use of your Module C texts. For instance, you may have been inspired by Margaret Atwood’s use of satire and intertextuality, or Nam Le’s conversational tone and use of flashbacks (or features within other prescribed texts). You should make it obvious to the marker that the ‘Craft of Writing’ prescribed texts have heavily influenced your own writing. Here, providing quotes and examples from the Module C texts that you have studied can substantiate this.

Of course, quotes that can be included in your reflection are not limited to those from your prescribed Module C texts. You may wish to consider quoting your own piece in your reflection where appropriate. This follows from the notion of focusing on the different techniques that you included throughout your piece, which involves mentioning them and explaining their significance (i.e. the reason for including them). Consequently, quotes from your own piece may be useful to include in your reflection - to support such explanations.

I hope this helps! :D

vishnay

God
HSC
In our reflection, do we need to quote the test we had been inspired from or is that not necessary?
not necessary at all but more power to u if u can

i hadnt read my mod c texts for abt a term b4 my hsc and barely remembered shit so i just waffled in the hsc exam and talked abt random stylistic features

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)