Regarding question 1 (1 Viewer)

krisa1911

was that a brain the man was standing on, on the book cover? coz that was the connection i wrote.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
idno, i wrote it was a globe. but my teacher said it doesn't matter as long as you backed it up in your answer, which i did, so i hope im ok..

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
the mapping of his mind

jempage

HSC
Maps

It was reflective of current understanding of the human brain, whereby certain physical areas of the brain are responsible for certain characteristics, such as fear, compassion, etc.

So yes, it was essentially a mapping of the mind. Couple that with the topographic contour lines that made up the background of the book cover (look closely :D ) and you have recurring imagery - mapping the mind.

But seriously, it's paper one. If you put anything that is remotely related to the stimuli and journeys, you'll get at least some marks.

HSC
yep...just to be safe I threw in the effectiveness of having an image which portays both the mind and the vast wide world. :)

So true though, relate to the stim, justify and you're halfway there. Write in english and you're there lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)