Related texts for "Brave New World" (1 Viewer)

Ekman

HSC
Does anyone have any good ORT's available for "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley? This is for Module C, representation of people and politics, so im in need for a good ORT (preferably a poem or film).

FlameLash

HSC
Animal Farm (Novel and Film)
A Clockwork Orange (Novel and Film)
Malcolm X (Film)
The Matrix (Film)

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
don't you mean "brave new world" by sid meier

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe look into documentaries? Such as ones for Keating?
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy John le Carre
If this is Man-Primo Levi
The Charge Of The Light Brigade by Alfred, Lord Tennyson (poem)
We are Going by Oodgeroo Noonuccal (poem)

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks (2013)

Documentary

Last edited:

Ekman

HSC
My school requires me to choose a ORT that isn't the same medium of text. So I cant have a novel as a ORT.

Ekman

HSC
Any more suggestions guys? Because I need an ORT that has some form of sociological theory behind it, for example Freudians psychological theory about sexual relations is evident in BNW in terms of the individual.

arrowmouse

HSC
I was considering V for Vendetta, I think there are some strong points of comparison one could make, especially in terms of politics and people. However I'm not sure if I should use it as it was one of the texts our class studied in year 11. Would this be looked upon unfavourably by markers as a result?

m_wahwah

HSC
N/A
I was considering V for Vendetta, I think there are some strong points of comparison one could make, especially in terms of politics and people. However I'm not sure if I should use it as it was one of the texts our class studied in year 11. Would this be looked upon unfavourably by markers as a result?
The markers have no idea what texts you studied in Year 11. Go for it, you know the text better than one that you havent analysed in class

Biochem nerd

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I have also chosen to do V for Vendetta. So is it possible for you to upload your year 11 v for vendetta essay.

Hope u understand the pressure we are in.

Thanks,

hempskittles

HSC
A good related text for Brave New World is the short story Passengers by Robert Silverberg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)