Related Texts for Powerplay- Antony and Cleopatra (1 Viewer)

Bryce.Williams

HSC
yes as said gladiator is a great related text,
2 types of powerplay shown can be either
political between Commodus and Gracchus for support of the mob
imperial between Commodus and Maximus as maximus tries to kill Commodus and restore the republic
sexual between that chick and maximus and commodus

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Bryce.Williams said:
Hello this is my first post. I am trying to think of related texts to Antony and Cleopatra and i am finding it hard as i dont have a clue of what to look for?:confused:

If someone could tell me what i should be looking for in a text it would be greatly appreciated:read: , anyway till then byebye:wave:
The movie, "Wag the dog"
its got heaps on powerplay :)

n i k k i

HSC
well in the trials for powerplay i didnt have any proper texts becoz i couldnt find any n wev had four different teachers so its kinda hard gettin opinions.. so i made up one of my texts i made up a film and linked it with everything and did a song for the other and coz i do music i linked all musical terms n stuff in there.. and got high marks...
but for the HSC i want good texts lol... so can anyone help me out that will link with ant n cleo but arnt to difficult to understand .. :) cheers !!!

tiffanyrose

HSC
Hey i was just wondering, i know ur all trying to do the best for yourselves, its understandable, but if anyone stumbles on any MARIE ANTOINETTE (SOFIA COPPOLA) Material, can you please post it to me..THANKYOU SO MUCH!
:) :) :) :)

starrysky

HSC
I'm currently using Troy (the movie) for my related, but I'll probably be fucked because of it; I have no notes on it whatsoever. I need to sit down and watch it before this weekend ...

claireaye

HSC
I'm using Animal Farm and A Clockwork Orange (The film - though I have also read the book)...

Garygaz

HSC
Hrmm Star Wars!?!?! Lol just thought I'd throw it out there. Political + Some sexual powerplay? Watdoes ya think?

mtangel

HSC
hm.. i was thinking of doing mean girls and across the nightingale floor. im not sure about mean girls, at first i thought it was good but im starting to doubt myself. does anyone else think mean girls is good? any helpful points as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)