REP ~ please answer!! Christianity survey!! (1 Viewer)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Hi guys,

Im posting for my friend who does Society and Culture - she would love it if you guys could do her survey!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V8M6WG7

its directed towards christians. she says sorry that some of the questions are quite blunt, and possibly offensive, however she needs quantative data, so it was difficult to make a survey.

Thankyou, and please comment or pm me to get some rep! :D

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
What has religion / christianity got to do with consumerism lol?
I'm not really sure, especially because its not my project, but i think the idea was that she wanted to see whether there was a big difference in the values that christians hold in different generations. I dont know anything about the religion, but i heard that a core value taught in it was that you should be selfless (??) and thats not what consumerism is about... i have no idea sorry

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
What has religion / christianity got to do with consumerism lol?
This is what my friend sent me:

There are so many journal papers regarding it, it's not it's a new field if investigation. Jesus was humble, poor and got really mad at the tax payers in the cleansing of the temple. My question is supposed to investigate how the current consumer culture interacts with this aspect of the bible that teachers that worshipping money and material goods is synonymous with idolatry, which is one of the most unforgivable sins, because worshipping material goods and money is distracting adherents from devotion to God and all He has to offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)