Repeating Year 12 (1 Viewer)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I was just wondering if any fellow '07 HSC'ers have ever considered repeating year 12 at some stage throughout this year and term 4 of last year?

I know i have.

But i also know that im the type of person who would most likely not put enough effort into it, the second time around. Just the thought of going through everything i have over the past year is frightening.

:)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Nah..... well, not really. I don't like the idea of being stuck with a year that i despise so much. TT_TT"

That's why i'm forcing myself to study really really really really hard these few weeks, so i can get a 90+ uai, and not regret not getting what i want....

bah.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Well if i was to repeat year 12, i would do it at tafe. There's no way i'd do it with the year 11s in my year. No way.

starrysky

HSC
I actually seriously considered it at one stage, because I'd failed a great deal of my assessments (except for EE1 & EE2 and some minor things in Eng Adv) and all I wanted to do was start it all over again and commit myself properly.

... yeah, and pigs are really 42-year-old bisexual women all named Stephanie who are out to hide in the bushes outside our houses and steal our left shoes.

So I figured why put myself through it again, when I can take this last chance to study (yes ... study ...) and bring myself back up a little.

EDIT: Likewise! The Year 11's in my school are preposterous little shits.

starrysky

HSC
Indeed! I concur-eth with TJ on this eventide most ... springy. Just work hard and study well and do consistently and you'll be guaranteed your goals. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)