Result Nightmares, every night... but the thing is WeRE FINISHED (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I have it.

Continuously a rat girl from my school says "StEF YOU GOT 98!!!"

and I'm like "what!??!"

and she's like "oh sorry ahahahaha. That was me. You got 70. Looks like you won't even get to the con. You weren't even aiming for 90, damn this must suck for you! It's okay but. I got 98. :)"

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Bunny04 said:
meep... all i want to do is get into the Con, but eeekkk you need a 70 at least.. and i keep dreaming of like a 50-55 Gah... now im hoping to get in based on Audition and Music Skills test *bites nails*
yeah it sucks for us. our uai won't tell us if we got into the con or not.... not like people who get 95 for a 86 cutoff.....

damnit to hell.

Bond_007

DaRanjed said:
A few nights ago, I dreamt I got 75.

What a great dream i only wish that was possible for me
im thinking around 60 i need 80 or above lol

Bond

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Bunny04 said:
I know... darn the Long long waiting for the COn people.. i just want to find out .... I really really really wanna get in... cause otherwise im off for a year doing nothing.. my only preferance was Bmus Perf Con

ONLY preference?

Why didn't you elect other majors at least in hope you can transfer back to performance?

DaRanjed

75...I wasn't sure if I should be happy or not.

In reality, I just hope to God I won't get less than 70. For me, anything above 80 and I'll be jumping for joy.

Well, tomorrow, I'll either be happy or sobbing.
I can just imagine it...tomorrow, everyone will be on the board with some students saying "I got 99!"

Rightio.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Hey everyone, this doesn't really have much relevance to HSC nighmares, but I was going to attend the "Bored of Studies" study day for Ext1 Maths this year I think it was in the september holidays, and it was cancelled. I was wondering if ANYONE had received their refund?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I'm usually on a stage with the computer screen projected for the whole crowd to see. In a very cocky way, I go into the results...and find i failed everything. Everyone laughs and, of course, i'm nude by this point.

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
I have nightmares like i failed all my subjects... other times i have nightmares that i have to do the exams all over again.... well at least after i get the results i dont have to worry i can juz be sad or happy

specialjenny

HSC
I keep having nightmares of:

1. Forgot to go to an exam
2. Getting crap marks..

The nightmare last night was I got Band 2 for all my subjects...(NO!!!) And a UAI of 40... *cries*

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I have the recurring dream of getting in the 99.XX, which is more painful when i wake up.

somechick

HSC
N/A
Omg yes i keep having these weird dreams about the results. I somehow am able to trick myself to believing i missed one of the exams, or i get below 80 and am cursed for the rest of my life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)