Rock Star Supernova [spoiler- if you haven't seen the finale] (1 Viewer)

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Does anyone here watch this show?

I was hooked!!- and I am so so so so so so disapointed with the result...

They had some kick ass singers on that show, and they chose my LEAST favourite to front the band. Seriously, Lukas sings/screams like he has a frog/cat stuck down his throat. I can't listen to his songs whatsoever without cringing

I would of been happy with any of the others in the final four- Toby [my fav], Dilana OR Magni over him- Lukas is horrible, and Supernova has just made a terrible decision by choosing him - and they've ruined the potential of a great band being put together...

Man I am so frustrated lol. :bomb: :bomb: :burn:
ps yes I realise this is a reality show, but it is the greatest reality tv show, and actually has some talent.. besides lukas of course.

RedTape

HSC
Heh, was going to post a spoiler thread about this earlier, actually. But decided against it just incase I'd upset some people as I knew the winner early this morning, due to my browsing of Supernova fansites. :p

I agree with you, I would have preffered any of the other three but Lucas.
Dilana was awesome, as was Magni. Wasn't much of a fan of Toby, thought he slaughtered Karma Police last night, but his original song is pretty catchy.

Ah well. Although Jason, Tommy Lee and Gilby are legendary musicians, I don't think I would have bought Supernova's album anyway due to the amount of "Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh, oh, oh's" in their lyrics. >.>

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
what the fuck

seriously i missed the finale last night but i watched it just then

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

i hate luckas he fucking sucks, he got that whole emo fashion pop look wat a faggot.

toby is awesome, even dilani would have been a better choice than fucking luckas.

The band fucked up big time..i mean BIG TIME.

toby was the most suited to the band...but i heard the band sucks anyway and they tracks they have done so far have been pop rock garbage.

fucking toby should have won!!!

there have been news articles already that fans around the world are dissapointed with the outcome

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
what the fuck

seriously i missed the finale last night but i watched it just then

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

i hate luckas he fucking sucks, he got that whole emo fashion pop look wat a faggot.

toby is awesome, even dilani would have been a better choice than fucking luckas.

The band fucked up big time..i mean BIG TIME.

toby was the most suited to the band...but i heard the band sucks anyway and they tracks they have done so far have been pop rock garbage.

fucking toby should have won!!!

there have been news articles already that fans around the world are dissapointed with the outcome

^summed up perfectly

I was so confused that they chose lukas
Seriously he cannot sing for shit...

I am still annoyed about the outcome - how the hell did lukas win he really really really sucked. Storm was better than him ffs.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
lukas' voice sounds great when he doesnt restrict himself. I would have prefered dilana to lukas, and toby to dilana. But at least the others wont be stuck with a group formed entirely for the show. I mean, if the band fails, the only one to lose out will be lukas, the others already have millions so there probably isnt much incentive for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)