Roll Call: For Preliminary 2018 (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Welcome, 2019ers!

Please introduce yourselves here.

What subjects are you all doing and what are your aims for the year?
ATAR, university and course.

Best wishes for your HSC on behalf of everyone at Bored of Studies.

KingTings

HSC
Hey guys!
Kris here :wavey: (not chris because I'm unique). The subjects I have chosen are Ext. English, Advanced Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Economics and Business studies. Quite excited for year 11 but I'm waiting for that to fade soon...
My ATAR aim is 95+ which is quite unlikely for me, but I think I can work towards it :tongue:
My preferred university is UNSW, I'm interested in Commerce (Finance) as I dream to work in an iconic Investment Bank.
Hope everyone achieves well this year!

confvsed

HSC
hey everyone,

i'm bec and im doing 3u maths,3u eng, phys, eco, legal! tbh i just wanna do well this year aha esp since everyone around me is starting to get themselves together. i wanna get 99.5+ and do comlaw / international law at usyd!
hope to meet more of you guys so we can cry together (or study (; ) when hsc comes rounddd!!

patrickjames

HSC
Hey guys,

Patrick here. I've chosen business studies, legal studies (might drop for biology though), standard english, 2U maths, physics, chemistry and sports lifestyle and recreation.
I'm aiming for 95+ ATAR which I think I can achieve with my subjects as I am very passionate about science and maths and I have previously done very well in commerce and english.
My goal university is Auckland University of Technology, where I hope to pursue a bachelor of science majorring in astronomy and astrophysics, then hopefully a master's degree and a PhD. I hope to some day work as a research astrophysicist/astrophysicist.

Good luck to everyone this year!

Last edited:

memera

HSC
Hi.
I'm David. I've chosen:

* English Adv
* Maths Ext 1
* Economics
* Chemistry
* Biology
* Ancient History

Don't have an ATAR aim nor a goal university of degree; I'm a bit of a wild-card I guess.
I hope everybody does well in the next two years; if you ever get discouraged, just know that I'll be suffering a lot more than you.

Munti

92.25 ATAR! hmu for tutoring :) im cheap
HSC
[message deleted]

Last edited:

Munti

HSC
[message deleted]

Munti

HSC
hey everyone,

i'm bec and im doing 3u maths,3u eng, phys, eco, legal! tbh i just wanna do well this year aha esp since everyone around me is starting to get themselves together. i wanna get 99.5+ and do comlaw / international law at usyd!
hope to meet more of you guys so we can cry together (or study (; ) when hsc comes rounddd!!
Ayyyyyy I hope to do International law at usyd too! Might see you soon in the future ahaha:headbang:

Danny Bechara

HSC
Hey Everyone, I'm Danny! I am currently studying Extension 1 English, Studies of Religion II, VET Hospitality, Ancient History, Business Studies and Economics. I am aiming for an 85+ ATAR and a Bachelor of Education/Secondary - Humanities at ACU.

mdonoghue

HSC
Welcome, 2019ers!

Please introduce yourselves here.

What subjects are you all doing and what are your aims for the year?
ATAR, university and course.

Best wishes for your HSC on behalf of everyone at Bored of Studies.
life is like a riding a bicycle, you have to keep moving to keep your balance

Prelimer18

HSC
Zach here! Studying prelim this year and am loving it thus far, however, do think I need to step it up a notch in terms of studying. I am studying Studies of Religion II, English Advanced, Business Services VET, Business Studies, Math General and Industrial Technology (Multimedia). My goals are to get an 89.00 ATAR and to achieve results that I am proud of. I really want to do my best in Studies of RE and Business Studies.

In terms of uni, I want to study my Bachelor of Arts and Secondary Education at the University of Notre Dame, Sydney.

dontbeasavage

HSC
Hi its me, for y11 im doing 3unit maths, ENglish Advanced, Biology,Chemistry,Economics and Software Design and Development. Im actually have no idea what to actually do in uni. MY goal is to go to UNSW or USYD but maybe UNSW for the bonus points and do something there.

thestandardkid

HSC
Hey guys! Hope you're all going well with year 11 so far :)
I'm currently doing ADV English, mathematics, s&c, MODERN, and economics!
my goal is to get into usyd for speech pathology and achieve at least an 85 atar lol.

Last edited:

diemcarpe

HSC
Hey everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well in Year 11 so far!

I'm doing 3 U English and 3 U Maths as well as Biology, Chemistry and Physics and I hope to study medicine at University of Newcastle. My ATAR aim is 94+.

sicklad200

HSC
Bit late, but hey!

I'm doing chemistry, biology, economics, PDHPE, SOR1, English adv and English ext.

goal is 97+ atar and 85 percentile UMAT.

Med at UNSW would be awesome!

hope you guys are going good

thinkinboufuture113

HSC
Hey im doing general maths, english advanced, biology, ancient history, spanish continuers and business studies.
Atar aim is 95
To get into a med course would be so nice

summerfield

HSC
This is kinda weird because I've basically finished the prelim course now but anyway,

Hey there!
I do advanced english, visual arts, general maths, studies of religion 2, modern history and hospitality (technically this one is a year 12 subject that I'll have over and done with by November when I sit the HSC, eek!)

I actually have a question; I don't know whether or not I should drop history next year or not. I have enough units and because of the accelerated hospo course it means I would only have to sit four HSC exams next year which is sooo tempting, but it means that if I flunk one/any of my other exams it'll count - I won't have any back up. But I'll have enough study periods that surely I'll have the time to ace all my other ones..
Anyway, that's where I'm at. Any thoughts about what you would do if you were in my position?

Much appreciated :)

Omar21

HSC
English standard, Maths general, buisness studies, Biology, PE

HSC
HELP ANCIENT HISTORY NOTES FOR PRELIM NEEDED ASAP

HI GUYS I AM NEW HERE AND NEED ANCIENT HISTORY NOTES F0R THIS YEAR'S YR 11 ASAP i need this years ones because it is a new syllabus. if you or anyone you know has them om all topics. please hurry ASAP!!!!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE :spin:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)