roots of unity (1 Viewer)

tito981

HSC
Where can I find hard roots of unity questions, i have done all the textbook ones and i'm looking for harder exam style questions.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Where can I find hard roots of unity questions, i have done all the textbook ones and i'm looking for harder exam style questions.
Bos trials?? I’ve seen some hard ones in there.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Does @Carrotsticks still help write the exams, or is it just Trebla now?
Not exactly sure who actually writes the paper. I don’t think carrotsticks physically writes the papers anymore but he probably does go over them to make sure they’re good.

YonOra

HSC
Not exactly sure who actually writes the paper. I don’t think carrotsticks physically writes the papers anymore but he probably does go over them to make sure they’re good.
oh they're good alright 😂

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
There is a team of people (including myself) who contribute to the questions.

any other suggestions ^
Have you done all the past BoS trial papers since 2012? Every one of them should have a roots of unity question

YonOra

HSC
There is a team of people (including myself) who contribute to the questions.

Have you done all the past BoS trial papers since 2012? Every one of them should have a roots of unity question
Why don't you guys do Adv maths papers anymore? It'd be really nice to have some challenging 2U papers.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Why don't you guys do Adv maths papers anymore? It'd be really nice to have some challenging 2U papers.
More to do with balancing workload of writing 3 exams against the degree of interest in them. In the past, the Ext1 and Ext2 papers have been far more popular. If people really want an Adv paper we may reconsider doing it.

YonOra

HSC
More to do with balancing workload of writing 3 exams against the degree of interest in them. In the past, the Ext1 and Ext2 papers have been far more popular. If people really want an Adv paper we may reconsider doing it.
Fair enough. Ye, maybe do a community poll. Interest may have swayed since 2015.

tito981

HSC
nope, im saving those until i learn the full 4u course to do in one sitting rather than doing a few q's here and there.

turtle67

HSC
I'd be keen on it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)