Round 20: Sydney Swans V Collingwood (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Our mighty Swannies take on Collingwood. Anyone going to that match? Predictions and thoughts? I may be going if anyone wants to tag along.

Elisa Sweet

HSC
I'd love to go see the maggies smash the swans! Unfortunately, I can't :( GO THE MAGPIES!!!

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Madam Elizabeth unfortunately you are incorrect. We are clearly the better side at the moment. 4th placed against 7th place. We won the last two against you guys, last margin was 47.

Okashi

HSC
Collingwood got smashed by the Suns. What a joke. Didn't know they had to tag Abblett the only true player on their team. Swans are going to smash the pies for sure.

Elisa Sweet

HSC
So? We haven't been playing the best football this year. Last year was the first time swans beat us in how many years? And we didn't get 'smashed by the suns', it wasn't by that much.
@SpiralFlex my name is not Elizabeth, it's Elisa.

crazy_paki123

HSC
"Elisa" sums up a Magpie fan, arrogant and ignorant. Swans are one of the best teams in the comp and still have so many key players to return. I wouldnt be surprised if they went back to back.

Elisa Sweet

HSC
Ha, says it all. You guys are useless without a 'god-tier' coach.
Ok, then how come we beat Carlton every time we played them? They have our old coach. And even though we're playing crap, we're still in the top 8. Not to mention we have brought in the most new people.

Elisa Sweet

HSC
"Elisa" sums up a Magpie fan, arrogant and ignorant. Swans are one of the best teams in the comp and still have so many key players to return. I wouldnt be surprised if they went back to back.
I'll agree to that, though you're just the same :)

lee337

HSC
Uni Grad
Ok, then how come we beat Carlton every time we played them? They have our old coach. And even though we're playing crap, we're still in the top 8. Not to mention we have brought in the most new people.
Your stats are based on a few games. Would you say that GWS is a good side coz they have won a game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)