Run out of time? (1 Viewer)

Z

Zeppelin

I did. I lost about 20 marks as a result. I think I spent a little too long on some questions. I hope I can get a mark around 70, 90 for Chrem and Physics, and about 80 for Maths and English. Maybe then I might just scratch a possible 90 UAI, but it's doubtful. As long as I get 85, I'll be happy.

milton

HSC
i didnt like today's exam at all...
omfg i got totally OWNED.. lik totally time raped
had only 1/2 hr to do q23 AND 24 ...

the multichoice was ok.. pretty confident that i got full marks in that... spent soo much time in q21 and 22, sure i should get full, or close to, marks on those...
algorithm in q23!!! bugger.?!? lost about 12 marks alredy on that q..
hmm.. i just realised... that algorithm in q23(b)(ii) is actually quite similar to q3 AFL in the Australian Informatics Competiton 2004.. but i got one HOUR to do that, unlike this exam... :vcross:

i'm kinda pissed off that i studied soo much.. i stayed up till 2 the night before to cover the ENTIRE syllabus... soo many things they didnt test...
role of CPU in operation software
translation
program development techniques

and jesus... in q24-
they didnt test ANY of the 2 topics (which covers about 1/2 the chapter)
historical reasons for developmnet of diff. paradigms
effect on programmers productivity

they tested quite a bit on functional languages... but my class didnt really focus on that a lot... we did quite a lot of OOP(C++) and Prolog

hmmm.. perhaps i was expecting too much?
i topped my class in prelim and HSC... and i'm in ruse... lik last yr- 34% of the class got band 6, compared with 6% for the state.. so the stats say this year should be good...
the max. mark in can get is 80... expecting about 65-70(raw)...

hmm.. murphy's law.- they always test me on the things that i dont study?.. and when i DO study, its one of those tests that you can bs and fluke by not studying...

arghhh.. oh well.. nothing i can do about it...
"Whats done cannot be undone"
can only wait in anguish until the results come... (the day b4 my birthday...)...

Maximus

Decimus Meridius
HSC
Ran out of time, missed all of 23(c). Only 4 marks, but still meant I didn't have time to check any of my answers.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
spent too much time on q21, i guess that was cause it was right after i did the MC and didnt manage my time properly. lost 5 marks on dfd and made a shitty recommendation on the sorting algorithm to be used for 10000 items or watever it was

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
didnt run out if time, actually had time to check m multichoice.

although some of my answers were not the best and very skimpy! still got something down for every question

simonj2

hero
HSC
"The moving finger writes, and having written moves on. Nor all thy piety nor all thy wit, can cancel half a line of it. "

:)

xeriphic

lost the time asking the exam supervisor for booklets for each question, wtf they should provide more paper

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Was a tight squeeze to get everything done, I had about 30 minutes for Q24, finished as she said pens down, didn't have time to go over anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)