Russia (1 Viewer)

lgaica

HSC
just wondering what you guys wrote about for the russian section. Personally i think it was the hardest part of the paper, the foreign policy question was too specific, so i did A, not too sure how i went though

m.i.l

HSC
i thought russia section was really good,
part a was broad but thats what i did.
part b was pretty good too
i thought it was the best section haha, but i guess people go better in different sections.
hope you go well.
i wrote...
1. Bolshevik Reforms eg Women, land decress
2. NEP, War Comm, Indust
3. 1936 Const and High Stalinism
4. Foreign Policy

pinknails500

HSC
MMM Russia was okay, didnt like B so i did A.
I reckon the best section was defernetly personalities it was just really malleable but i just hope i do well in modern, how strict are they at the marking centre?

afrodisiac

HSC
I thought da russia question was really gd, cause lyk wid da "communist theory" question u could lyk mention everything cause it's all how the theory was put into practice

v.for.veronica

HSC
I stuffed up... wrote about collectivism and war communism cos I knew SO MUCH about that... then sorta tagged on everything else all jumbled together... arghhh

tillytilly

HSC
I was hoping there wouldn't be a foreign policy question, I found it so boring I just didn't study it. So it was lucky the communist theory and practice one was so excellent. I finished the WW1 section in about 20 minutes so I spent an hour on my Russia essay, which was really good because it was so broad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)