SAC or Business Studies (1 Viewer)

ColdMint123

HSC
I have to choose between either doing SAC or business next year for year 11. Im really unsure which i should do. Anyone have any advice or what either of these subjects are like.

If it helps, my other subjects are 3u maths, 3u english, physics and chem. I am also not keen on doing 14 units.

Thank you.

dani24/01

HSC
i do both, if you good at geography and the more worded questions, meaning there is no right or wrong answer, just interpreted then go for society and culture
business is heavy content, and i regret doing it, but if you like content and the more mathematical/report type then go for business

beware, both are heavy content, but for me society is easier. society has a major work beware of that

hope this helps...good luck in year 11 youll need it :)

Cherrybomb56

HSC
I believe you should do business because I have heard from friends that there is a major task for society and culture and it will take up most of your time. Plus Business is kinda like commerce, Did you do it in year 9 and 10? Plus if you don't mind me asking but did you end up getting in Baulkham hills high school?

ColdMint123

HSC
Is the major work for SAC in year 11 or 12? Because I will be dropping it in year 12 and do 10/11 units. But that is IF i do well in the other subjects. Right now SAC/business is just a filler.

Cherrybomb56

HSC
Is the major work for SAC in year 11 or 12? Because I will be dropping it in year 12 and do 10/11 units. But that is IF i do well in the other subjects. Right now SAC/business is just a filler.
I think It's in both of the years but not quite sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)