SAM info (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
hey guys,

ok, I put in my estimated marks I'll get for my HSC :rolleyes:.
With the mathematics course in it I get 83, however if i put general in I get 90. So, should I really drop down to aim for a higher UAI and if I do, will I get scaled down because everyone else in the grade didn't go too well
OR
should I stay on and try my best b/c currently I'm only get 60-65% in my mathematics exam? advice please. thanx,

Kulazzi

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
are you asking if you shoudl drop adv maths for general maths?

when entering marks take note at percentage in state, not many people get high marks in general maths because it is hard to do so.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
if u have more than 10, and u put general maths in, it probably means that they didnt count maths, thats why it went up, but for advanced maths, ur mark was probably good enough to be counted, which actuallly put ur mark down.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
physician said:
if u have more than 10, and u put general maths in, it probably means that they didnt count maths, thats why it went up, but for advanced maths, ur mark was probably good enough to be counted, which actuallly put ur mark down.
that made no sence at all.....

Kulazzi

HSC
yeah, jm, i'm just thinking i'd get a better uai when doing general.

physician, they only count the best 10 units, so even if i was doing 12 units and I'd get 60% and that was my lowest out of all my exams then it wouldn't count

and I'm only doing 10 units otherwise i'd have to do three major works which isn't very exciting :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)