Satan wrote that exam (1 Viewer)

OToole

HSC
And I curse the unholy prince of sin for further plaguing me by fabricating questions that ran in complete juxtaposition to my theses’.

[FONT=&quot]What have I don’t to dishonour you oh malevolent Lucifer?[/FONT]

leeha

HSC
haha aww.. dont u hate that, wen you think of something awesome to bust out on that paper..and it jus doesnt make sense in light of the question.
im sure you still rocked that drama question like no tomorro

no more draaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

butterflyxx

HSC
OToole said:
And I curse the unholy prince of sin for further plaguing me by fabricating questions that ran in complete juxtaposition to my theses’.

[FONT=&quot]What have I don’t to dishonour you oh malevolent Lucifer?[/FONT]
I agree, that was the hardest drama exam i've ever done :(

lowek

HSC
I quite liked my questions. Like I prepared an essay for summer of the seventeenth doll and no sugar that slotted in really well. and the American drama question was similar to the assessment task we had so it was alright for me.

I'm sure you did fine!!

Everyone who thinks they did the worst generally do a lot better than they think

A.M.Y-1

HSC
:mad1: OMG i no SATAN WHY WHY OH WHY my best subject GONE i'd be lucky to get 20/40 for that shit i completly froze forgot the lot . STUPID SATAN :burn:

gay0chik0megz

HSC
i disagree satan didnt write that exam...HE WOULD HAVE BEEN KINDER!!!!!!! OMG I WANT TO NOT ONLY SHOOT BRECHT BUT WHOEVER THINKS HE IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE RELENT AS THE YEARS GO BY!!!! I AM SOO SCREWED WORST DRAMA QUESTIONS EVER!?!?!?!
even our drama teacher said she was glad she wasnt us and the questions were horrible!!!!

good luck to all in this...WE"RE GONNA NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
I HAVE BEEN CONVERTED I NOW BELIEVE THAT THERE IS PURE EVIL WALKING THE FACE OF THIS EARTH THOSE PEOPLE WROTE THIS EXAM THOSE PEOPLE ARE THE BOS HUMANS AND BEGGED FOR DEATH WHILE STATING" brecht becomes more and more relevant as the years go by"[it wasn't deservant of cap locks]

WHO SHALL JOIN ME IN HIJACKING THE CARS DISTRIBUTIGN OUR EXAMS IN HOMEBUSH

TO MY VAN WHERE WE WILL PLAY HILLBILLY MUSIC AND BE LIKE EMO DRAMA STUDENTS WERE WE WILL THREATEN NOT TO CUT OURSELVES

H.A.L.

HSC
The Brecht Question was awesome, what are you talking about?

You didn't have to agree with it. It was just, 'How and why would u perform it today,' that's a lot better than some of the past questions. If you had see the STC's production of Mother Courage then you would have nailed it, but you appear to be a Nova Castrian so I guess that is a bit harsh. Still if you said that they techniques and scripts need to be updated, or that they wouldn't have as great an effect on the audience then you would have done alright. Mind you, your teacher could have completely neglected this new point on the syllabus and not taught you any of it, and a lot of the time your mark in drama is dependent on how big a drop kick your teacher is.

doritos_queen

HSC
gay0chik0megz said:
i disagree satan didnt write that exam...HE WOULD HAVE BEEN KINDER!!!!!!! OMG I WANT TO NOT ONLY SHOOT BRECHT BUT WHOEVER THINKS HE IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE RELENT AS THE YEARS GO BY!!!! I AM SOO SCREWED WORST DRAMA QUESTIONS EVER!?!?!?!
even our drama teacher said she was glad she wasnt us and the questions were horrible!!!!

good luck to all in this...WE"RE GONNA NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree 100% that brecht question was awful and pointless! anyone who did past papers like i did would notice that THIS YEARS QUESTION WAS COMPLETELY OPPOSITE TO EVERY OTHER PAPER! AHHHHHHHH!

on the other hand, i didnt mind australian contemporary theatre, did anyone else do still angela? hopefully they mark easier for that cos it's new... hopefully

poodlepop69

HSC
yeah you right man the syd theatre company mother courage rocked and made that exam ok for me....but did u notice that ANNA FEIRLING's actress didnt wear a bra??? (shudder) excuse my crassness!! haha !! good luck for every one else and hopefully i will see sum of yall at onstage@!!!

OToole

HSC
[FONT=&quot]Yeha to be fair I should have nailed the brecht, I put it down to lack of study for drama as it'll be my 11 and 12th units.
Also yes we did see the STC's production and our drama teacher was no dropkick, he's actually quite renowned in drama circles. 11/21 performers at our school got at least one On Stage Nomination (30/30), one boy even getting nominated for both his IP and GP. Thats not even including the non performance IPs![/FONT]

Last edited:

em jayne

HSC
It was painful. It was nightmarish...it was one of those things that i never want to be unfortunate enough to encounter ever again. ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)