School Trial Papers for the New Syllabus (1 Viewer)

Balajanovski

HSC
Hello all my fellow HSC students.
It is that time of the year now. Most schools have finished their trials and we're all preparing for the mad dash to finish the HSC.
As physics is an entirely new syllabus, few resources exist to study from.
To solve this, let's all pool together our school trial papers, so that we may have a vast bank of study material.

My school (Girraween High School) physics trial has not been handed back yet so I cannot contribute myself yet.

Hoping to see many many trials be posted here.

Thanks in advance!

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Just as a resource that students can use for chemistry and physics. Go to the victorian exams (VCE) there are a lot of crossovers between the new syllabus and the VCE syllabus, so that is a good place to have more extra questions to do. You will have to be able to decide which questions are not in the NSW syllabus but still overall a very handy resource as their solutions are quite detailed as well and there are many similarities

Balajanovski

HSC
Just as a resource that students can use for chemistry and physics. Go to the victorian exams (VCE) there are a lot of crossovers between the new syllabus and the VCE syllabus, so that is a good place to have more extra questions to do. You will have to be able to decide which questions are not in the NSW syllabus but still overall a very handy resource as their solutions are quite detailed as well and there are many similarities
Good start to the thread.

Hscbuzman

HSC
Hey Balajanvoski,

I have two or three trial papers if you want to trade them!

fernsqurrel

HSC
Willing to trade Sydney Boys papers for other selective school papers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)