science hsc past papers (1 Viewer)

c8

HSC
Those questions are designed for the new syllabus, however there is still content cross over in the old papers, you'd just have to sift through and find them. The link you sent is good but it's also quite limited because for sciences, esp chem and phys, you're gonna be wanting to do as many questions as possible and there's not heaps on there

Vitrecan

HSC
Am not who you're look for but yes. Most of the past papers are still useful. I'd recommend finding a textbook in your library that indicates or removes the outdated questions like Strive or Excel.

dumNerd

HSC
Am not who you're look for but yes. Most of the past papers are still useful. I'd recommend finding a textbook in your library that indicates or removes the outdated questions like Strive or Excel.
I see thanks are the questions I linked good?

dumNerd

HSC
Those questions are designed for the new syllabus, however there is still content cross over in the old papers, you'd just have to sift through and find them. The link you sent is good but it's also quite limited because for sciences, esp chem and phys, you're gonna be wanting to do as many questions as possible and there's not heaps on there
These would just be a supplementary I would also have questions from ACE and sigma and of course the past papers

Reactions: c8

Vitrecan

HSC
I see thanks are the questions I linked good?
Yes, you should strive to do all sample papers because the new exams are modeled on them. Get familiar with the setup. They won't obviously tell you what module each question is in unlike the old days. Also questions are similar or based on the same difficulties.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes questions from old syllabus are still useful. You just have to be able to sort through and decide which ones old syllabus and which are still useful. A lot of the questions in that document are taken from the old syllabus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)