Science (1 Viewer)

icycledough

HSC
I don't do biology, so am not fully read up on the topic this would fall under. However, through a Google search of vector transmission and breaking down what the other two mean, I think it's indirect contact. Do you have the answers to the question?

Lima_bosty

HSC
I don't do biology, so am not fully read up on the topic this would fall under. However, through a Google search of vector transmission and breaking down what the other two mean, I think it's indirect contact. Do you have the answers to the question?
Yea i ended up putting indirect as well. I havent got the answers yet tho. Thank you

icycledough

HSC
I think just going through each of the options:

It can't be D logically as indirect and direct contact are different

Vector transmission is (according to Google) when a living organism carries an infectious agent to a new host (which I don't believe happens when someone sneezes)

Direct contact occurs through skin-to-skin contact, kissing and sexual intercourse.

According to this document as well --> https://dhss.delaware.gov/dhss/dph/files/directindtranspi.pdf , they also mention it is indirect contact

icycledough

HSC
I have a feeling it may tend to lean more towards indirect, as based on the definitions @Hivaclibtibcharkwa gave above, it is more likely for someone to sneeze on an object or in the air than directly on someone (well I hope that would be the case anyway).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)