search for a supermodel (1 Viewer)

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
i know the guy, he's called MATT i think
the really blonde one
i know he seems arrogant but i do think he has a good face or whatever - a gook look...............
i reckon that greek one will get booted soon, u know the one i mean? shes always worried..........
the "absolutely stunning brunette" you are referring to i think is nicole, she is the prettiest of them all by far... ,
yeah anna annoys me , but yesterday on the show all the judges etc really liked her hmm...
i think that justin (?) guy is hot - not the curly haird justin , the justin with the shaved head.... cept they said his head was too big or something....
hmm
and zen, well i dunno bout him.......

Last edited:

im jess

nah its matthew the really annoying one!! he gives me the shits!!!
hes the one who ahs longish bleached blonde hair, and is shortish..... my god he is a retard!!! he is such a prick! and he cant walk for crackers.....he bounces, and he just looks silly
i like zen... theres something about him that makes him really really cute..... i like his walk... even though the judges dont, i do....
hehe

and i think that one with the "big head" is hot as!!!!
pfft big head my arse... he has the nicest eyes!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
...that show shits me...
the CRAP they put on tv!!
we'd all be better off watch the simpsons 24/7 yay!!:p

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Yoplait petti miam, is high in prowtein, high in calcium and is tops for childwen... :p

What a bunch of dumb shits, how hard is it to say "mmmm" and lick some yoghurt for christ sake...:rolleyes:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Lazy
Yoplait petti miam, is high in prowtein, high in calcium and is tops for childwen... :p

What a bunch of dumb shits, how hard is it to say "mmmm" and lick some yoghurt for christ sake...:rolleyes:
haha.. funni shit!
sif! u can do it... they get nervous u know.. plus they're on national TV! :D

btw the blonde annoying guy is matt!.. i dont like anna she's too up herself..! :rolleyes:

i like simon! he's a qt.. hehe :p :p

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Bah!!

You'd have to be messed up in the head if it took you 20 odd attempts to lick some yoghurt and say 1 line, where do they find these dumb shits...:rolleyes:

Even u could do it Mel...:p

funkydish

u know that gal, Anna ... i think that's her name ... the one who really wants to win and is kinda greekish looking with the fringe. well i saw her model in the AFI fashion awards ... so i'm guessing she probably wins.

Christine

beige member
HSC
for some reason i've become addicted to this show (possibly because its on b4 criminal intent)

and that zen guy is v. hot!! but i reckon the person to win will be that chick with all the blunt layers in her long black hair - i don't know her name tho..

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Lazy
Bah!!

You'd have to be messed up in the head if it took you 20 odd attempts to lick some yoghurt and say 1 line, where do they find these dumb shits...:rolleyes:

Even u could do it Mel...:p
haha..awww.. compliments huh?! :D
sho schweeet :p :p

20 attempts? u must b exaggeratin a lil :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by funkydish
u know that gal, Anna ... i think that's her name ... the one who really wants to win and is kinda greekish looking with the fringe. well i saw her model in the AFI fashion awards ... so i'm guessing she probably wins.
Noooooooooo!!!!!..... dont say that.. i dont like her.. she's too up herself!!
i want the lil baby gurl to win.. kate i think her name is.. or nicole.. :gridnod: :gridnod:

thats my opinion :D

bex

HSC
You'd have to be messed up in the head if it took you 20 odd attempts to lick some yoghurt and say 1 line, where do they find these dumb shits...
sooooooooo stoopid... 1/2 the people on search have been models already.. like last year? Pia won the dolly competition like 3 yrs prior... and most of the others were finalists... like Shadae

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
really?? hmm
i thought they weren't allowed to have any experience, guess i was wrong....

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
yeah hey maybe that not allowed to have experience thing was just for dolly / girlfriend comps etc.

Zarnow

some of those tarts on that show are absolutly pathetic.... (pathetic being my habititual word at the moment - sorry guys)

the reason it takes them so many attempts to lick some yohgurt and recite a few words is because they have hardly any brain cells due to the fact they must never eat, and when they do, they force their fingers down their throats!!

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
lol they aint' that bad
they were probably just nervous
i dont think many of them act like tarts.
if anything they seem scared and inexperienced.

Elspeth

Every time I see Matthew i want to punch the tv screen in! And I hate criticising (really) but Anna's nose is really annoying. She looks like Vanessa Amorossi.

Has anyone else noticed how little attention that Kerry is given, on the show. I think she's gorgeous. But Nicole will win, I think.

Zen looks like he should be on the beach meditating or something lol

Jenjen

I think little baby kate is beautiful and so is that nicole girl
and I loved the American guy Ryan :)( he's gone) and I like bald justin and i like ross (the one that skank anna wanted)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Elspeth
Every time I see Matthew i want to punch the tv screen in! And I hate criticising (really) but Anna's nose is really annoying. She looks like Vanessa Amorossi.

Zen looks like he should be on the beach meditating or something lol
tru tru :gridnod: :gridnod:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)