Seasonal jobs for uni - USYD (1 Viewer)

moocow920

HSC
I hope to study and live on campus next year at Sydney uni, which is not close to where I live now and will live during uni holidays. Are there many jobs available close to Camperdown campus that I could work at during semester and not have to work during uni holidays as I will not be in the area?

I have worked in hospitality for three years, and will have my RSA and gambling licence by the time I am looking for jobs. Sorry if this sounds stupid but I will be expected to support myself and therefore need to work, and I dont know what kind of jobs are available that where I would only be needed during the semester. Thanks for any help

moocow920

HSC
Thanks, I'll have a look at the website and see if i can find a few of the kind of jobs available

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I hope to study and live on campus next year at Sydney uni, which is not close to where I live now and will live during uni holidays. Are there many jobs available close to Camperdown campus that I could work at during semester and not have to work during uni holidays as I will not be in the area?

I have worked in hospitality for three years, and will have my RSA and gambling licence by the time I am looking for jobs. Sorry if this sounds stupid but I will be expected to support myself and therefore need to work, and I dont know what kind of jobs are available that where I would only be needed during the semester. Thanks for any help
Depending what college(or at the village) you are at, there might be some money to pick up there. Like being the waitress for formal dinner and things like that.

Also any job for the union is good to look at it, because there demand times typically follow the semester calendar. With your skills in hospitality and RSA/RCG there is a large range of casual work you can look into.

Also, high five, I moved seven hours to USYD and live on campus :) What are you hoping to study next year at USYD?

moocow920

HSC
Right, thanks for that. Oral health, so pretty intense course load, but still need to work, parents will pay for college fees but everything else is up to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)